aquarium | c.s

"dad! hurry up or else we'll miss the fish," your daughter impatiently said as she tapped her foot as you both waited on san to join you.

"i'm coming, i'm coming," he says as he jogs over to you both. his arm instinctively coming to wrap around your waist as you both walked behind your daughter.

the three of you had decided to spend the day at the aquarium for family time before san left to go on tour with the rest of ateez. your daughter was more than excited to be spending the day at the aquarium and to see all the cool sea creatures and had be patiently waiting all week for today.

"and this is where you and dad had one of your dates at?" she asked looking up at you as you both watched the sharks swim above you.

"yeah. i always loved looking at fish and other sea creatures and your dad brought me here after he finished a comeback with the others. it was really great, we even got to feed a seal," you said making your daughter beam up at you in amazement.

"i like sharks," your daughter after you finished walking through the shark tunnel and was greater by san waiting outside the tunnel for you both. a large smile graced his face as he watched your daughter run up to him to tell me about sharks.

"daddy, let's go feed the seals!" she said and san nodded as he held her hand before grabbing yours as the three of you went to the area to feed to the seals.

you managed to get some good pictures of your daughter and san feeding the seals.

after that you guys walked around the aquarium some more before finally deciding to leave. of course not before going to the gift shop and your daughter suckering san into buying her a giant shark plushie.

"she has you wrapped around her finger," you whispered once you got home and tucked your daughter into bed.

"i know. i don't get to spend as much time as i want with her so buying her giant sharks plushies is the least i can do," he says once you sit next to him on the couch and he immediately lays down with his head in your lap.

"she loves spending time with you and she loves seeing you perform and telling all her friends at school that her daddy is a singer that gets to travel all over the world. you're like a trophy dad," you tease making the both of you laugh.

"thank you for giving me her. i couldn't ask for a better daughter and wife. the both of you are my world and treasure." he says making you smile at his words.