stars (+18) | j.yh

"tell me," yunho whispered deeply into your ear, "have you ever been fucking under the stars?" he asked as he pushed inside of you without warning.

a loud whine left your lips as you arched your back. your bare chest pressing into his still clothed one. you don't even know how this happened, one second you were at home watching tv, then yunho comes knocking on your bedroom window, and now here you are having sex with one of the notorious bad boys of your school on the hood of his car under the stars.

"y... yunho, w-what about- fuck!"

"what about what, babe?"

"what about soyeon? she likes you and i-i thought you were going out with her?"

"don't talk about that girl while i'm balls deep inside you," he says as one hand comes up to grope at your right boob. "besides why would date her when i can just have her best friend?"

"she's always liked yo-

yunho doesn't let you finish as he crashes his lip onto your own. he also picks one of your legs to toss over your shoulder, letting himself to hit deeper inside of you. you let a loud moan from how good the new position felt for you.

"why would i care if she likes me when the only person i've always wanted is you," he says as he looks down at you with unreadable eyes.

"yunho..."

"i mean it, y/n. it's always been you, i just didn't want to disappoint you because of who i am. you deserve better than me," he says still rocking his hips into yours but with a more slower, gently, and loving pace.

the scene above you is beautiful. his bright blue hair and white t-shirt contrasting beautifully against the dark starry sky. he presses a kiss against your calf before letting it rest back around his waist.

"i know fucking you first is probably wrong, but i didn't know any other way to talk to you. soyeon is always breathing down my neck since i hooked up with her at that party. i figured the only way i could get close to you was through her." he confesses as his fingers easily find your own and intertwine them together.

"i thought she would bring you along like usual but every damn time she came to a party or to a hangout, she never brought you, ever. i tried breaking up with her but-

this time you cut yunho off as you lean up to kiss him. your lips move softly against his as free your hands to wrap around his neck.

"yunho, let's talk about this after we finish, okay? we came out here to fuck and the stars are too beautiful to not want to finish here, so please, let's fuck first then talk later," you say and yunho groans before nodding hurriedly as he kiss with more force this time as his hips picked up speed.