camboy au | p.sh (+18)

you are now watching MARS&SLUT

camboy!seonghwa smirked as he read some of the comments flashing on the screen. his hips moved at a dangerously slow pace as you whine beneath him, face shoved into the covers of the bed. your grip on the sheets was just a tight as his grip on your hips.

"aw, look at how a wreck my little one is," seonghwa teased to audience as he reached to grab a fistful of your hair to show your fucked out face to the camera. you let out a few open mouthed moans as his hips snapped harshly into you. "look baby, sansation is watching. my little one loves watching your streams," seonghwa says winking at the camera as he starts fucking into you at a faster pace.

his hand leaves your hair and trails down you back before giving you a few smacks to the ass. you manage to keep your head as you watch on the computer screen seonghwa fucking into you. you clench at the sight and you watch as your lover tilts his head back, a groan leaving his mouth making you shyly smile.

"fuck babe, you can't be clenching like that," he hisses out, making you laugh which earns you a quick slap to your ass making you moan.

"daddy..." you say catching his attention and causing him to slow down in order to pay attention to you.

"what's wrong, little one?" he ask, hand running through his hair.

"can we change positions?" you ask, eyes glancing over the chat which starts to throw in suggestions for new positions you two should do. seonghwa pulls out as making you whine and you sit up on your knees. "ooo can we do reverse cowgirl?" you ask turning to your boyfriend as you watch get off the bed.

"sure, baby," he says as he moves to sit at the end of bed, his whole body on show for everyone watching. you kiss his shoulder before he turns to look at you and you both smile of each other. you then move yourself over seonghwa's lap as you slowly sink down on him.

you moan loudly, head thrown back in pleasure as seonghwa's hands grip your hips tightly before he starts thrusting up into you. his name along with a mountain of curses leave your lips as you feel yourself grow closer to your climax. "d-daddy, i'm close. c-can i?"

"go fuck– go ahead," he says, he starts to fuck into you harder which you didn't think was possible, but seonghwa never fails to surprise. a few more thrust later and you end up cumming, seonghwa lets out a deep moan as he rides out your high, not stopping until he's cumming as well.

seonghwa moves up a little bit on the bed before he pulls out, he keeps your legs spread apart showing the camera his and your cum slowly spilling out of you. "doesn't my little one's pussy look so pretty?" he ask the chat which fills with agreements making him chuckle before he presses a kiss to your shoulder.

"we're gonna it here, but we'll be back friday," seonghwa says before turning the stream off. he quickly turns everything else off before cleaning himself and you up. after you are both dressed, you end up cuddling as you snuggle into his chest.

"good night, hwa," you mumble quietly.

"good night, little one."