12:O2 pm | c.s

husband!san was about to lose his mind. he wanted to take you on a vacation as a way to treat the both of you after months of not having any real down time with each other. or in other words, san missed you and wanted to spend time with you... among other things. but where could he take you?

san let out a dramatic sigh as he sunk down into the couch. you had just stepped into the room as you watch your husband pout and you couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked.

"what's wrong sannie?" you ask, coming to sit next to him. you run a hand through his hair making him adjust himself so he could rest his head in your lap.

"i'm upset," he says, pout still evident on his face.

"why, baby?"

"because i want to plan a nice vacation for us, but i don't know where we should go," he confesses making you smile softly at what he was trying to do for the two of you.

"we could always go to disney," you suggest and san immediately sits up and turns to look at you with wide eyes.

"of course! why didn't i think of that!" he says before standing up and runs out of the room before you could even blink. suddenly, san runs back in and brings you into a passionate, short kiss. "i'll go book everything right now!" he says before running off once again.

"you could never go wrong with disney."