dinner | ateez

originally the plan the boys had when they got home was to immediately all go a crash into their beds and sleep. however, that quickly changed when they stepped inside and was met with a pleasant smell of food. immediately they rushed to the kitchen to see you standing at the stove cooking.

wooyoung cheered excitedly at your presence before he moved to wrap his arms around you. he pressed a kiss right below your ear as he took in the food in front of him.

"hi guys, did you all have a nice day?" you asked turning to smile at all of them.

"we're all tired from practicing," mingi mumbled with a tired pout making you pout as well at the knowledge of them tired.

"i figured you guys would be tired. you've all been working so hard lately for atiny. their so proud of you all, i hope you all know that. why don't you all go relax while i finish cooking," you say and they all nod before they make their way through the dorm to their respective rooms.

"wooyoung, why don't you go rest as well baby. dinner won't be ready for a little while longer," you say turning to the male who has found a seat at the table.

"i want to stay here incase you need my help," he says and you smile at him as walk over to kiss the top of his head. "thank you, y/n. for taking such good care of us," he says back with his heart warming smile that makes your heart beat speed up.

"no problem, love."

&&. 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗬. ( ateez )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें