dancing on ice | c.s

"take your time, baby," he says as he gracefully moved backwards on the ice. eyes watching as you carefully step onto the ice.

he smiles softly as you try to keep your balance while also making your way over to him. san feels his heart swell at the sight you trying your best and once you manage to get within arms length of him, he holds his hand out for you grab.

"you're a natural, y/n," he says pulling you flush against his chest as he moves you both backwards.

"maybe someday i'll be better than you," you say jokingly with a laugh as san spins you both around in slow circles.

he then stops you both in the middle of the rink before letting you go. taking a few steps back, he wiggles his finger beckoning you to come.

"catch me and I'll give you a kiss," he said with a mischievous smile making you huff dramatically.

slowly you started attempting to make your way over to your boyfriend taking baby steps. his voice encouraging you made your heart swell knowing you were getting closer to him. of course once you were arms length of each other, san moved further away from you. you pouted at him with a defeated look but continued to skate your way over to him.

this continued on for a while. you would make your way over to san, getting close to him, but only for him to move further away.

at some point some other skaters came in and called out to san making him skate over to the edge to talk to them. you sighed once more before making your way over to him in order to finally catch him.

you tried copying how san moves around and managed to get it somewhat down as you grew closer to him. when he was in arm reach once again, you held your arms out before wrapping them around his waist. a huge victory smile covering your face as you rested your head on his back.

you hear the two skaters tell san how cute you looked determined to get to him.

"wait! is this THE y/n you always talk about? san, she's so cute! you've been holding out of us, I can't believe it!" one of the skaters say and you quickly look to your boyfriend.

"you talk about me?"

"of course he does. this boy won't ever stop talking about his "sweet y/n" and how you're the best girlfriend in the world to him. you got him whipped for you, i'll tell you that," they whisper the last in your ear making you laugh.

san stood there with pink covering his face, not believing what these two skaters were telling you. of course what they said was true but to be thrown under the bus like that?

unbelievable.

"alright, y/n, i think that's enough skating for today. let's get home before it gets too late. i'll see you guys on monday," san says as he gently pushes you towards the exit of the rink but not before sending the two a glare.

on the walk home, you couldn't help but smile at the thought of san talking about you while he was at practice. you felt your heart skip a beat at how it made you feel.

"what are you smiling about, you goof," san asked as you both walked into your apartment building.

"do you really talk about me at practice?" you asked and you see a faint pink color his cheeks as he quickly looks away from. "you do! san, you softie!" you said with a large smile and laugh at how shy he got. the two of you walk into the elevator and you pressed your floor number before turning back to your boyfriend to tease him some more, but before you could you felt san's lips on your own as he kissed you out of the blue.

when he pulled away you were the one now flustered and shy, as you smacked his arm lightly before shoving your face into his chest.

"just couldn't let me have this moment could you?"

"nope."