12:OO am | j.wy

"wooyoung, what the hell!" you hiss quietly, watching as your boyfriend, bad boy!wooyoung, sneaks in through your window.

he flashes you a playful smile as he enters your bedroom before walking over to where you are on your bed.

"hello to you too, love," he says as he crawls towards you before kissing you.

"what are you doing here?" you ask as you rest your forehead against his. you haven't seen him in three days due to him skipping school with his friends.

"i missed you. i'm sorry for not being here the last few days," he apologized and you know he feels bad for not seeing you.

"it's okay," you breath quietly and wooyoung flashes you a smile before kissing you again.

"here," he says pulling out a small red box and hands it to you. you look at the box and him curiously before he gestures for you to open it.

you let out a gasp at the heart shaped locket resting perfectly inside the box. taking it out, you hold it gently in your palms as you look at it.

"do you like it?" he asked and you look up at him with teary eyes as you nod your head.

"wooyoung, i love it. thank you," you say as he wipes your tears away before taking the locket out of you hands. he then opens it to reveal a picture of the two of you kissing.

you recognize the picture as the one san took at your birthday party last year. it was your favorite picture.

"here let me put it on," you turn around as he drapes the necklace around your neck and secures it around your neck. turn back to face him, you both smile widely at each other. "beautiful."

"i love you, wooyoung."

"i love you, too. happy valentine's day, y/n." he then pulls you closer to him as he kisses you once again.