honeymoon (+18) | c.s

you were both excited and nervous for not only tonight but for everything that will come after. you were finally happily married to the man of your dreams, and you couldn't by any happier.

your honeymoon was feeling more like paradise when with san. he made you feel like you were forever on cloud 9 with his constant wave of affection. the way his hands roamed over your body, squeezing at your flesh here and there when no one but the two of you are paying attention. how he whispers the things he wants to do later, and actually fulfills the things he says he would do.

like right now for example, you had barely managed to get the hotel door closed before san back you into it and captured you lips in a hungry kiss. he left your lips swollen and red in favor of kissing down your jaw and neck leaving behind love bites in his wake. his hands going behind to grab your butt and squeezing it. one of his hands travel to rest on your waist while the other travels to your thigh were he proceeds to lift it up.

you immediately feel panic run through your system at the thought of him trying to pick you up. "no san," you quickly say gaining his attention. he quickly stops, hands withdrawing from your body in fear that he went to far or something.

"what's wrong? did i do something, baby?" he ask, concern clear in both his face and voice.

of course he didn't do anything wrong. you were just insecure about the thought of him picking you up and being too heavy for him. you know you shouldn't be insecure about your body because you can't control the weight of your own body no matter what anyone thinks. you were just natural an overweight woman, and san loved you for who you were. but even with his constant love, you still felt scared of your body at times which is why you're afraid of him picking you up.

"i-i'm just too heavy and i don't want to hurt you," you say softly looking away from his concern face.

"yah, don't talk like that," he says and you're slightly shocked by the seriousness of his voice. he suddenly smacks a hand against the wall next to your head, his face dangerously close to your, eyes just as sharp as he stares at you. "i don't want to hear any of that bullshit coming out of your mouth. if i want to fuck you against this wall i will," he says and you can't help put feel turned on by how dominate he looks and sounds.

"o-okay," you stutter out and you feel your cheeks burn and your insides turn as you watch him take two steps away from you.

"strip, baby," he orders before he pulls his shirt over his heads. you move as fast as your heart and body will allow you, still in a daze at how his eyes just stared into your soul and completely wrecked you. damn were you weak for his man. the two of you stand before each naked like any other time you've had sex, but this time you feel will be different.

he comes back up pressing his body into yours, forehead against forehead. his hands caressing all the curves you have to offer him. he kisses your eyes, nose, and lips before he carefully begins leaving kisses all over your body until he's on his knees in front of you.

"this body, this beautiful body is mine to love and to make love to. don't you ever forget that," he says as he spreads the folds of your pussy apart to look at how wet you already were for him. "aw, baby, so wet for me and we haven't even done anything," he teases before leaning in to lick a single strip at your cunt. you gasp, head hitting the wall at the pleasurable feeling he just gave you. to be honest, it kind of hurt but you quickly pushed the feeling to the back of your head as you watch your husband stand back up.

and now you are back to where you had previously stopped, except now you don't stop san from lifting your leg up this time. "do you trust me, y/n?" he questions, he only ever uses your name when he's being serious about something. you nod your head, "say it, i need to hear it."

"i trust you, san," you say and he smiles leaning to kiss you as he pushes inside of you. you moan at the feeling of him filling you up and you wrap your arms around his neck pulling you two closer together. san takes this opportunity to lift your other leg around his waist. his thrust are quick and fast making you let out airy moans and pants every time he thrust inside of you.

"san, san– fuck," his name is about the only thing on your mind and he smirks at you enjoying the fucked out look you have on your face.

"you're so beautiful– fuck, how can anyone damn– look this gorgeous while getting fucked," he says, his hands gripping tight on your hips as he continues thrusting. you shout out his name when he hits at the right spot.

"please san, please don't stop," you beg, feeling tears start to well up in your eyes at how good he makes you feel. "i love you so much san," you say, eyes meeting his own before he kisses you once more. he repeated hits at your sweet spot and you have to close your eyes from the stars that he is fucking into your vision.

"are you close, princess?" you nod unable to form any words that aren't his name. you can he is also close from the way his hips begin to stutter and he loses his rhythm every few thrust. he can't but to stare and admire at how your face contorts in pleasure, small tears running out of closed eyes and it makes him swell in pride and love.

"c-close!" you warn him, face buried in the crook of his neck and he starts to moan at how you clench around him. finally, you feel your insides snap as you come around his length. san doesn't fall far behind after a few more thrust as he comes and paints your inside white. san hold you close to him for a few moments before he slowly sets your feet back on the ground.

"i told you i would fuck you against this wall, didn't i?"