babysitting | ateez

"thank you so much for watching areum today, y/n!" your friend says, a large and grateful smile on her face. the five-month old baby was currently being held by seonghwa, while the other members crowded around him, gushing over the cute baby.

"of course, it's no problem!" you say, as you walk her to the door, "let me know how it goes with your mom at the doctor." your friend tells you she will before leaving and you gently closing the door behind her.

"alright loves, no need to crowd the baby so much," you say, weaving through the seven bodies before sitting down next to seonghwa in order to look at areum. seonghwa passed the baby to you and your boyfriends watched at how gently and caring you where with her.

"wow you're pretty good at this baby stuff," wooyoung says, you look up from areum to him with a smile.

"i'm just holding her," you say with a laugh as you watch wooyoung's ears turn red as he looks down at the floor. "will one of you go fix her a bottle? i think it's about time for her to eat," you ask and yeosang is the one to go fix a bottle.

he returns just in time as areum begins to get fussy. you thank the blonde as you take the bottle and press it gently against the baby's lips. areum seemed pleased to finally eat again as she took in her mouth and began sucking on the nipple right away. after she was done eating, you handed her off to yunho who began trying to get the baby to burp.

areum seemed to have fallen asleep while yunho held her and he carefully handed her back to you. from there you laid her down so she could take a quick nap. some of the guys couldn't help but feel amazed at how naturally everything came to you when caring for the five-month old.

when you came back into the living room, jongho pulled you to sit in his lap and held you tightly to him.

"how are you so good at taking care of babies?" mingi asked as he slumped into yunho, "just watching you made me so tired," he added with a yawn.

"just from watching other family members take care of my cousins. its not hard you just need patiences," you explain.

"y/nnnnn~" you turn to san as he whines out your name, "i want a baby now! can we have a baby?" he asked, eyes full of hope and you only laughed lightly.

"i'll think about it, and we can talk about it again later," you answer causing your boyfriends let out quiet cheers.