pirate au (+18) | k.hj

"are you sure seonghwa can handle the guys?" you ask pirate!hongjoong as the two of walked hand-in-hand along the beach of the island you all had recently docked at. the sun was just beginning to set and you couldn't help but admire the beautiful sky as you walked.

"not one bit, but as of right now i don't care. it's just you and me tonight," he says pulling you against his chest making you smile.

you feel hongjoong's hands start to roam your body as he kisses your neck. you let out a soft moan as his squeezes your breast through your blouse as he grinds his growing erection against your butt.

"c-captain," you moan out softly feeling hongjoong sucking harshly on your skin. you turn around after he removes his mouth from your neck and quickly capture his lips with yours as you kiss each other.

the kiss was filled with pent up lust and passion and most of all love. you felt yourself starting to get light headed at how drunk you got off his lips alone. his hands were cold against your growing hot skin as he unbuttoned your blouse. hongjoong's hands then went down to your butt where he gave it a squeeze before he gripped your legs and lifted you up. your legs wrapped around his waist as he lowered the both of you onto the sand.

"are we really having sex on the beach?" you asked teasingly, watching as hongjoong kissed down your body before stopping when he reached the top of your pants.

"would rather go back to ship?" he asked grinning at you and you shook your head knowing it you went back, the rest of the crew would never let you hear the end of it. "thought so." he then quickly removed your boots before taking your pants and underwear off. hongjoong then unbuckled his belt and pulled his own pants and underwear down, his dick immediately hitting his stomach as he let out a relieved sigh.

"it's been too long, love," he says as he rubs his tip against your entrance making you moan loudly. "every single time we're alone on the ship, someone just has to come and ruin it. everyone always needing you to help them, but i think they don't want me to have sex. fucking cockblockers," hongjoong complains while pushing into you before he manages to bottom out.

"fuck, hongjoong."

"damn it really has been too long, so t-tight," he says before he slowly begins to move. he starts to pick up his pace and set a rhythm as your moans and whines encourage him to go faster.

"fuck! hongjoong, please harder, captain!" you cry out and hongjoong grabs your leg putting it over his shoulder creating a new angle as his thrust start getting harder. his fingers are gripping your hips harshly and you look into his eyes to see them burning with lust.

you start to feel your orgasm approach as hongjoong reaches his hand down between your bodies, fingers roughly abusing your clit making you arch your back. "h-hongj-oong i'm cumming fuck!" you cry out clenching around hongjoong as your orgasm washes over you.

"damn!" hongjoong hisses as he continues to thrust into you before he finally cums as well. the two of you look at each other with soft eyes, both your chest heaving as you reach your hand up to run your fingers through his long hair.

"that was nice," hongjoong said after he finally pulls out of you and starts to fix his clothes. "we both needed that," he says with a laugh as he leaned down and kissed you. "i love you, y/n. so, so much."

"i love you too, hongjoong."