O3:23 pm | c.s

"y/n! y/n! y/n!" roommate!san ran out of his room shouting your name as his project partner ran after him. the two had been working on their class project before his partner started trying to kiss him.

running into the living room, san spots you standing up from the couch with a worried look. the other guys also looked slightly worried as san runs to you.

"what's wrong?" you said as san ducked behind you with his project partner meeting your glare.

"she, she tried to put her lips on my face!"

"his face!?" you said and the girl tried to say something but you quickly shut her up by twisting her arm in an uncomfortable way as you dragged her to the door. yunho watched in amusement after he open the door for you to throw the girl out of your apartment before slamming the door in her face.

"at least let me have my phone!" she said banging on the door and you looked down to noticed her phone.

"oh you want your phone? okay i'll get it, yeah just hold on!" you said running to the kitchen, grabbing a pan before coming back and smashing her phone with said pan.

yunho and wooyoung let out a laugh as they watched you pick up the broken phone, open the door before throwing the phone at the girl's face. closing the door once more, you made your way back over to san before pulling him into a strong hug.

"are you okay?" you ask rubbing his back as he nodded.

jongho stood in the kitchen with a shocked face after having watched you defend and protect san. i think i'm in love, he thought as a blush rose to his face.