who do you think you are? (+18) | c.s

this contains smut, no plot!

san knew something was wrong when he got home after a party. you were sitting on the couch with a straight face as you scrolled through your phone.

"hey, y/n," he says walking over to you and you don't say anything as you continue looking at your phone.

"did you have a nice time fucking that girl and acting like the dom we both know you're not," you say after several minutes of dead silence. you finally turn to look at san who is looking down at his lap, a pink color covering his cheeks. you turn your phone to show san a video of him making out with a girl.

"w-where did you get that?"

"seonghwa," you say and san silently curses the older male for telling you about what he did at the party. "did she satisfy you and feed your fuckboy ego?" you ask tossing your phone to the side as you grabbed his chin and forced him to look at you. san let's out a small whimper and you smile at the sound.

"i asked you a question, bitch, did she satisfy you?" you repeat yourself as your grip on his face tightens and he let's a small hiss at the pain.

"n-no. s-she didn't satisfy like you mommy," he says quietly.

"that's not my name tonight, bitch."

"i'm s-sorry, d-daddy," he says and you smile before letting him go and you sit back as you eye him.

"strip, now," you say and san doesn't need to be told twice as he stands up and quickly starts stripping in the middle of the living room. "you look so perfect, it's a shame you had to act like a little slut tonight or else i would have treated you," you say as you watch his cock slowly hard and start to stand. "go get it."

san knows exactly what you are talking about and he walks to your bedroom and to your closet, taking out the box that lays on the floor before coming back out to you. san sets the box next to you on the couch before standing back in front of you, his eyes not daring to look at you.

"come on now, stop acting like a bitch who doesn't know what to do. turn around and bend over," you order and san follows them. he bends all the over and watches you from upside down as you open the box and pull out a bottle of lube that makes him let out a moan at the thought of you fingering him.

you don't say anything as you put the lube over your fingers before spreading san's ass apart and rubbing the lube over his hole. you start to tease his hole as you push the tip of your finger inside before pulling it.

"please, daddy, d-don't tease," he says and you glare at him, smacking his ass harshly making him hiss.

"why should i? did you stop teasing that girl when she asked you to, huh?" you say giving him another smack. "word?"

"s-shiber," he stutters out and you quickly shove one of your fingers inside him. san let's out moans as you finger-fuck his ass and eventually you add another finger, stretching him out. you soon add a third finger and without missing a beat you reach over to the box and take out a thick sized dildo.

"suck on this," you say shoving the dildo to san takes it without hesitation and begins thrusting it into his mouth at the same pace that your fingers are going into his ass. "are you stretched out enough?" san nods vigorously as he moans around the dildo that he continues to suck and drool around.

you remove your fingers from san and you wipe your fingers on the back of his leg before you reach into the box for a third time and takes out a smaller size dildo of the one that san is sucking on. covering it with lube, you slowly push it into his ass and san's eyes roll into the back and his legs slightly shake at the feeling of being filled.

you then start thrusting in and out slowly building up san's orgasm and you can tell he's close and san watches you from his upside down position and the smirk that spreads across his face as you rip the dildo out of his ass and he whines pathetically at the lose of the full dildo.

"oh, did you not like that? were you going to cum?" you ask with a smile as you toss the dildo to the side. "stop drooling around that fake dick and start fucking it." san removes the dildo from his mouth and he got the floor. his legs spread out nicely in front of you as he pushed the dildo slowly into him. his head feel back with a loud, drawn out moan as the fake dick bottom out inside of him. the thickness stretching him and filling his ass more than the last one did.

san got into a position where he could properly ride the dildo. after he got comfortable with the size, san started riding the dildo at a pace and you watched as it disappeared and reappeared inside of him.

"do you like it when girls ride your dick like this? do you allow them to have their own pace or do you control the pace and tease them endlessly before fucking them into next week?" san moans breathlessly at your words, only turning him on more and giving him motivation to go faster.

"does that dick fill you up well?"

"y-yes, d-daddy. oh god– fuck, i love it so much!" he says and watches as you stand up and seeing you take your clothes off makes him bounce the dick faster at the thought as of either fucking you or getting fucked by you.

he starts moaning and panting when you take your strap-on out and put it on. standing in front of him, you caress the back of his head, your fingers threading through his blonde strands before you grip his hair tightly. you guide the strap-on to his lips and his mouth falls open and takes it into his mouth with you having to tell him. san sucks, drools, and deepthroats your strap-on as he continues to bounce up and down on the dick inside him.

once san grows closer to his orgasm once again, you take your strap-on out his mouth, "don't cum," you say as you sit back on the couch. "get over here and fuck yourself on this dick instead," you add and san removes the dildo from his ass and he climbs into your lap and he grabs the base of your strap-on before he slowly sinks down onto it. you grip onto his hips tightly before you move out of him before thrusting back up into him. he let's out a gasp as you hit his prostate.

you smack his ass as he begins to ride your dick. his own dick slapping against his stomach and you admire how angry red it is and how he's been denied to orgasms already. you rub his back as the two of you look at each other, san silently pleading with you to let him cum.

"do you think you deserve to cum, san? after going around and fucking all these other girls, do you think i should really let you cum?" you say watching as san continues to ride you.

"y-y/n– daddy! please, fuck! please, please please, let me cum! i've been a good slut," he says and you smirk up at him as you trail a hand over his chest.

"go ahead and cum," you say and the words leave san breathless as he cums all over his chest, his dick twitching as his chest his painted white. san slumps against you and you smile as you cradle him to you chest.

"thank you," he says lifting his head up and leans down to kiss you.

"come on, let's get you clean up," you say giving his ass a love tap and he stands up, moaning at the feeling of being empty. you guide him to the bathroom where you clean him up and the both of you put clothes on before you help him into bed. you leave to go clean up the living room, cleaning the used dildos in the bathroom before putting everything back into your box.

finally you climb into bed and san immediately turns to cuddle up into you as you both fall asleep.