something between us | p.sh + k.ys

you could tell they were stressed. they've been stressed for a few weeks now and you wanted to try your best to help them.

they recently had just gotten home and immediately you felt the tension in the apartment as they both cleaned up from practice. no words were spoken between any of you and it started to make you feel uneasy.

seonghwa had eventually come into the kitchen as you were cooking dinner and at first he didn't say anything, only quietly watches you from the table. he then comes to stand behind you, wrapping his arms around you in a back hug as hids his face in your neck.

"is everything okay?" you ask and you feel him nod before raising his head and kisses your cheek.

"i've just missed you is all," he says as he arms tighten slightly.

"well i've missed you too, both of you," you say turning in his arms to look at him. he gives you a smile before kissing you.

when you pull away you notice yeosang standing near the entrance of the kitchen. he doesn't look happy and is basically glaring at you and seonghwa.

"yeosang wh-

you don't get the chance to finish because he walks away and you flinch at the sound of the bedroom door slamming.

"are you guys fighting? did i make him upset for some reason?" you asked worried because you feel so left in the dark about what was wrong between them.

"he's fine don't worry about him," seonghwa says trying to reassure you but it doesn't help.

"i'm gonna go talk to him, okay?" he nods and you slip out of his arms before walking to your shared bedroom.

"yeosang, can i come in please?" you say knocking. when you get no answer, you open the door anyway and step inside. yeosang is sitting on his side of the bed on his phone when you walk over to him. "yeosang?"

"what?" he doesn't bother looking up from his phone and you start to feel unease again.

"are you okay? you've been a little stressed these past few weeks. both you and seonghwa."

yeosang tsked in annoyance as he rolls his eyes at you. "why does it matter to you? it's not like you can understand," he says and your heart hurts at his words.

"i may not understand about being an idol but that doesn't mean you can't talk to me. yeosang, i'm here for you, you know that," you say.

"are you though?" he spits standing up from the bed, "you say you're here for me, for hyung but when have we ever talked to you about our idol concerns, huh? take a hint, y/n, me and hyung don't want you anymore. so why don't you just leave," he says staring down at you with an emotionless look and you feel your heart break as you look away from him.

you feel like he just ripped your heart out and stepped on it right in front of you. you quickly turn around and leave the room. you head towards the door when seonghwa reaches out to grab your hand.

"y/n, did you take to yeosang?" he ask but you don't say anything as yeosang's words come back to you. you immediately rip yourself away from seonghwa as you step away and he looks shocked. "what's wrong?"

"nothing. it's just nice to finally know that i'm not wanted anymore," you say before making your way to the door again.

"what are you talking about?" seonghwa walks after you.

"yeosang made it pretty clear that you both don't want to be with me anymore," you say as you rushed to put your shoes on. seonghwa tried to stop you but once again ripped yourself away from him.

"so i'll do you both a favor and leave. i'll come back later to get all my stuff. have a happy relationship," you say before leaving as the door slams behind you.