really bad boy | two and a half

"you want me to get on the back of that?" you asked with raised eyebrows as you look at the motorcycle in front of you. mingi rubs the back of his neck as he looks at you and nods. "i-i've never rode on one before," you say truthfully. "but i guess it'll be fun."

mingi smiles as he hands you his spare helmet before he puts his one and then gets on the bike. you watch as the motorcycle roars to life loudly in front of you and mingi motions with his head for you to hop on. carefully get on before wrapping your arms tightly around mingi's waist before the bike starts to move.

you heart starts to beat rapidly as the motorcycle speeds by all the cars on the road. mingi drives as though it's second nature to him and you feel little less nervous about being on his motorcycle. time seems to go quicker when on a bike compared to a car as you reach the restaurant you're suppose to meet wooyoung and yeosang at.

"y/n! mingi!"

wooyoung is quick to wrap an arm around you and pull you into him as yeosang stands on the other side of the silver haired boy. wooyoung smiles as he fixes you hair from where the helmet had slightly messed it up and you watch mingi thread his fingers through his own new, vibrant, dyed red hair to fix his as well.

"it's about time you two showed up! come on i'm hungry!" wooyoung said before he dragged you into the restaurant with the other two males following behind you.

the restaurant was filled with a lot of people from high school to grandpas and was filled with loud chattering. the four of you sit down at a table and after ordering and the food arriving, you all enjoy the food in front of you.

"why did you agree to go out with us," mingi is the one to break the comfortable silence that had been present as you ate. you turn to look at the red head with a raised eyebrow as you swallowed your food.

"why?" you pause for a moment before continuing, "because i thought it would be nice to go out with you all."

mingi puts his chopsticks down and you can see he looks conflicted as he gathers his thoughts. "do you consider it as a hangout or a date?"

"well what do you consider this?" you ask back.

"a date," he answers and you nod before looking over to wooyoung and yeosang.

"and you guys?"

"a date," wooyoung answers and yeosang nods in agreement and you nod before looking back to mingi.

"then i also consider this a date," you smile before turning back and continuing to eat. mingi feels his heart skip a beat as he smiles as well and the three males also go back to eating, but with lively talk now coming from the four of you.

"text me or wooyoung when mingi drops you off," yeosang says with a serious face as the four of you stand near mingi's bike.

"i will, don't worry!" you say with a soft smile and he returns the gesture before wooyoung steps in front of him and to hug you tightly.

"thanks for going out with us, y/n."

"let's do one with all nine of us next time," you suggest and the three boys with smiles. you and mingi bid the other two boys goodbye as you put your helmet on and get behind mingi, arms wrapping around his waist before he drives off down the street to take you home.

"come on, wooyoung, let's head home," yeosang said and wooyoung said nothing as he turned to follow behind his best friend.