no good reason (+18) | c.s + j.wy

"sannie, when... when did you cut your hair?" your words slurred a little and a giggle left your lips as you raked a hand through boyfriend's hair. except san was sitting next to you as him and the other guys watched as you straddled wooyoung's lap instead.

wooyoung could only let out a giggle himself as you continued to play with his hair.

"my hair's been cut for a week now, dummy. a-and i'm not san! i'm woo," he says with a slur to match your own as his hand lands on your butt with a firm slap. you let out a small gasp before looking down at wooyoung who only smiles at you.

"n-no! i don't believe you. you're teasing me because– because i'm drunk aren't you?"

"no, you're just... you're just stupid!" he answers back making you look at him with offense. the two of you end up looking at each other with a hazy lust covering your eyes. your finger comes up to trail the bridge of his nose as his hands run up and down your backside.

"i guess you are woo because you have his pretty nose," you say as you trail your finger down to trace his lips.

san watches with an unreadable expression as his girlfriend and best friend are basically in their own little world, probably only seconds away from doing something they'll regret in the morning. the other guys either have chosen to ignore you and wooyoung or are watching between you two and san to see what the male is going to do.

seonghwa couldn't help but let out a gasp once he saw you and wooyoung crash your lips together, your hips rocking into his at a fast pace as your hands tugged at each other's clothes.

"san shouldn't you stop them?" the eldest asked looking towards san who looked to remain unfazed by the sight. no one could tell what san was actually feeling and to be honest, neither could he.

he should be angry, jealous even, but no. he felt... turned on as weird as that may seem. maybe it was thanks to the alcohol in his system that made him more okay with everything in front of him. watching his girlfriend dry hump his best friend while he was right next to them. he was sure wooyoung had his tongue down your throat from the way you were moaning into his mouth.

san realized he had left his hyung's question unanswered so he turned to him, "no it's fine. let them be," he said and this answer seemed to shock seonghwa.

right after he said that wooyoung broke the kiss, a fistful of your hair as he pulled on it to anchor your head back. wooyoung turned to his best friend with a serious look that was more lust filled than it was a moment ago.
"sannie," he started, "i'm gonna fuck y/n right here on this couch in front of you," he finished bluntly and san could only raise an eyebrow as he felt his pants grow a little tighter.

"oh? is that what my baby wants?" both san and wooyoung glance over at you and you nod your head vigorously letting out a quick yes! as well. san only laughed, "then i guess that's what my baby is gonna get."

wooyoung grins at his friend before turning to you as he let's go of your hair. he motions for you to stand up and it takes you a moment to actually get off his lap and even then you can't stand completely straight up. you rest your hands on top of his knees in order to balance yourself.

"take your clothes off," he orders and you nod going as fast as your drunk mind will let you strip yourself down to nothing. wooyoung, on the other hand, only undid his belt and pants. "take mine off," he says and you obey him without a word, pulling his pants and underwear off down to ankles and then onto the floor.