demon au | k.ys

message : for my 666 follower tumblr special

paradise. he felt like paradise. his small touches and voice brought bliss to you. he was paradise.

yeosang hovered over you, him peacefully straddling your lap as you laid beneath him. his eyes shined a dark pink it seemed. he looked like some greek god, his beauty so inhuman that you believe him to be a demon rather than a human like yourself. how beautiful he looked with the otherworldly, mythical, and bright place you both laid in. colors, bright and soothing surrounding you and you felt safe, almost. you didn't know where you were, only having been in your warm bed seconds ago.

"what is this place?" you asked him as his finger started lazily tracing your collarbone before it goes down between your chest.

"whatever you want it to be," he says and his tone is filled with boredom.

"are you going to kill me?" you ask out nowhere catching the demon off guard. suddenly before you could even react, yeosang wrap his hands around your throat. you think that maybe he might actually kill you, but he applies no pressure to your throat.

"i could kill you right now without a second thought," he warns and you let out a laugh. he glares at you before giving your throat a warning squeeze. "you've been getting too brave lately," he says before removing his hands.

yeosang lets out a sigh as he leans down to press a kiss to your forehead. his hands come to rest on both sides of your head and you quickly run your hands through his blonde hair before letting them rest around his neck.

"can we stay like this forever?" you question. yeosang only smirks, his eyes shining pink before he moves his lips to ghost over yours.

"whatever you want."