youtuber au O3 | c.s

WAP CHALLENGE WITH MY GF?

"y/n. y/n. y/nnnnnn," san said behind the camera as he zoomed in and out of your face as you sat at your computer. "y/n!" he said in a high pitched voice that caused you to turn to him with an expressionless face.

"what?" you asked looking between him and the camera.

"let's do the wap dance," he suggests, a large smile on his face as you looked confused.

"wop?" you ask thinking about the flo rida song and not the cardi b one.

"no, not wop. wap. wet ass p****," he said with the last word being bleeped out. "you know that new cardi b song with meghan thee stallion."

"oh, right," you said but the look on your face looks like you don't know or care about what he's talking about.

"y/nnnnnn, do they wap with me, please, baby," san begged grabbing one your arms to shake it.

"fine whatever, show me your dance," you say, getting up and san cheered as you went out into the living room.

the video cut so the camera was already set up in front of you and san, with things moved around to give you enough space in the living room.

"okay, so first i'll just do it normally and then i'll show you move by move, okay," you nod your head and he grins at you before facing the camera. "okay play the music baby."

you immediate hit play and watch him dance completely caught off guard by how he was dancing. when he did the split at the end, you couldn't help but flare your nostrils out with a pained expression knowing there was no way in hell you could do that. you stopped the music, watching as san stood up.

"san, i can't do any of that," you laughed as he ran a hand through his hair. "i can't even twerk correctly let alone do that. we should do the wop instead, that's my level of dancing."

"you can do it baby, i believe in you," san says coming to stand in front of you. his hands came up to squish your cheeks together before he kissed you. "let's try it once and then we can do the wop," he says making you groan but agreeing nonetheless.

you and san ran through the dance a few times before san stepped back to let you try it by yourself. "ready?" he asked and you nodded which allowed him to start the music. you were able to do the dance pretty well and decided last minute to mess with san once you got on the floor. instead of looking and facing the camera, you looked at san instead. he looked at with surprised eyes as you repeated the move two more times before he jumped up.

"wait a minute! stop, stop!" he shouted, throwing himself on top of you as he covered your body with his. eventually, he sat up pulling you with him as you laughed at his reaction.

"this is why we should have only done the wop!" you say as he grabs the camera and holds it up so you are both in view.

"i guess you're right, but i told you you could do it and you did! i guess this was a sort of success because at least i got you to do it with me. so, bye-bye! see you guys next time!" san says as the both of you wave good-bye to the camera.