Chapter 35

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dad I am fine I promise! .... No you don't have to come up and visit me .... Only a broken arm and a broken rib .... No it's not that bad! .... I am on constant supervision so you don't need to worry about it .... Ugh fine I will call you atleast once every week .... Oh I have to go .... Bye .... I love you too .... Yes mwah .... Bye!" I hung up the phone just as Michael waltzes in the room. He stares at me,
"Alyssa your back!" I glare at him,
"No shit!" He sighs and sits on his bed. Then he kicks off his shoes and a stench fills the room. I scrunch up my nose in disgust. He lies down on his side and takes his mobile out, he begins texting.

My phone gives off a bleep,
Sorry - McAsshole
That's it's? He apologised over text? How pathetic, I stomp over to him and give him a hard slap on his left cheek, then I charge out of the room. That stupid idiot. I can't believe he takes me for granted, like I would forgive him just like that. Nope, that bastard has crossed the line.

I jump onto one of the lounges, the common room is empty because it is meant to be lights off. I suddenly get really pissed at my life. I have a broken arm, I am sore, my roommate is a dick and my grades are low. I try to cry out my pain but my eyes are dry from the past 2 weeks.

I here the squeak of a door and footsteps. Oh great. Then someone squeals,
"Shit!" I whip my head around to see what the problem is. The person takes a deep breath,
"Oh, forgive me Ally I didn't realise it was you" Gabriella steps out of the shadows and sits on the couch with me. I nod in her direction and sigh.
"What's keeping you awake Gabs?" She frowns,
"I am worried about Troy. He doesn't talk to me much anymore and he seems obsessed with his new friend Peter. Infact they seem really REALLY close." I widen my eyes,
"You don't mean, you think he is"
"Gay? Yes, or atleast turning, or maybe bi. Or maybe I am completely wrong. What do I do Ally?!" Asks Gabriella. I bury my face in my hands, I can't deal with this right now.

Suddenly another door creaks open and more footsteps are heard.
"Crap it's troy" whispers Gab, "you stay here I have to leave." She rolls off the lounge and crawls away.

"Ally? Oh Ally I am so glad you are here." Cries Troy and jumps on the lounge next to me.
"I need to get something off my chest" I give him a look that says 'continue'.
"Well you know my new friend Peter. Well we have been getting really close and I have started to develop feelings for him."
Oh great here we go. I hear a sigh from behind the lounge. Troy jumps,
"What was that?!"
"It was Gabs and I am going to leave you guys to figure yourselves out."

I hop off the lounge and walk back to my room. I gaze around the massive common room and notice the tinsel, Christmas lights and streamers that have already been put up. Our end of term party is in 2 days, which is 3 days before Christmas.

I open the door of my room, Michael is snoring on his bed with no covers on.... PRANK OPPORTUNITY! I open my bag of beauty supplies and find my razor. I cheekily take it out and out a new sharp razor in. I walk over to MICHAEL and kneel down next to his face. Then I carefully run the blades against his right eyebrow. The hair jumps off as if happy to be away from the ass that it has been growing on.

You may think that I am done but oh no. I need to let off much more steam than that, I progress to shave the hair on the entire right side of his body including leg, arm, armpit, mini beard and snail trail.

Satisfied, I put the razor on his bedside table and wrote a sticky note that said,
HOW ABOUT A REAL APOLOGY
Then I settled down into my bed and slept with a smile on my face.

---------------------------------

I felt a rush of cold liquid hit my face and I jumped up.
"What the fuck?!" I splutter,
"What the fuck indeed" growls Michael. When I regain my eyesight I burst out laughing. Michael looks way more hideous than I had planned him to look. I laugh so hard that I cry, not that anyone would notice because my face is already dripping.

"Alyssa I can't believe you did that. It was an overreaction."
"No it wasn't. I wasn't reacting to the shit that happened, I was doing a prank. Completely different motives." Michael threw on a long sleeved black shirt to cover his arms, some faded black skinny jeans to cover his legs and wore sunglasses to cover his eyebrows. He also shaved the other side of his beard.
"Wow McAsshole you look scary" he looked at me, I couldn't see what his expression was under his glasses but I'm pretty sure he is glaring. Then he left.

Bianca walked in looking confused,
"Why is he wearing so much it's like 38 degrees?" I giggle and point to my razor. She burst out laughing. Bianca is wearing a yellow singlet, pink and white floral short shorts, yellow sandals and a white net cardigan. I decide to follow the same style and I wear my denim short shorts, a green singlet and a black netted shirt. Then I throw on the blue vans that Michael got me.

Bianca and I walk out the room and into the common area, heaps of people are continuing the decorations and on one of the walls about 20 people are trying to put up a huge Merry Christmas banner. I see Gabriella sitting by herself on a lounge with a wistful look on her face.

I walk over to her, "hey babe. What happened last night? Did you figure things out?"
She sighs and her eyes well up with tears.
"He said he had to end the relationship because he felt weird being around me. And I caught him and Peter holding hands this morning. I feel terrible." I rub her shoulder for comfort then nod at Bianca.

Bianca looks shocked, she obviously wouldn't have thought her cousin is gay. But she gets the memo and goes to talk to him. It's time to sort this out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people.
ITS HOLIDAYS!!!
Christmas is in a week and a half.
Is anyone going anywhere special?
I wish everyone a merry Christmas when it comes and hope everyone has safe holidays
I will try and update atleast every week but i am trying to get 2 updates in.
Bye