Chapter 15

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

"There was no rice, it was just to stop you nagging" chuckles Michael. My mouth is watering and I quickly shut it so no drool comes out.

"Hey you've shut your mouth for once, I should take you here more often." I shake my head quickly. I am unworthy of this place and I don't know how the fuck he got the money to go here but I will not let him do it again.

As if reading my thoughts Michael says, "my dad works here, in the kitchens. I have to pay to get in but I get the food free." I still don't say anything. I give him a pleading look.

"FIIIINE you can get started" I sit down really fast and start with the ravioli. Its in a soy sauce with some oil, the pasta has been fried to crisp and the filling has chicken, carrot and pumpkin. All together it is a mouthful of heaven,

Next I go to the steak, chips and salad. The steak is cooked medium-rare (MY FAVOURITE) and has been beautifully seared. The chips are crispy and delicious. The salad adds a hint of healthiness to this meal and the sauce is.... let's just say I can't find a word that describes how amazing it is.

It takes me half an hour to eat the whole dish. I look at my empty dishes as a waiter picks them up, she is a talk girl, pale but pretty. She also looks snobby.

"Uuuh are you done with everything or do you want to order the family platter" she grins. I guess she thinks I am a fatty for eating that much,

"Hey, if I wanted attitude, I would have ordered it." I reply casually. She huffs then walks away. Yes I am small and skinny but I can eat. Bitch. Michael is smirking at me,

"Nice come back babe, enjoy your lunch?" I stared at him with my mouth dropped, is that even a question?

"No I hated it... OMG I FREKIN LOVED IT THANKS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU" I scream. I get dirty looks but brush them off. Michael widens his smirk,

"Babe, I don't think we are ready to take our relationship that far yet but I love you to." I roll my eyes. Jerk.

After the lunch we talk for a while. It only seems like 5 minutes but when I look at my watch I see different.

"Hmmmm it's nearly 3:00 I gu-"

"THREE OCLOCK!!! Oh shit Ally I'm sorry, I, I, I have to go. The taxi place is around the corner bye" Michael gets up in a hurry. He begins to leave but quickly turns around, runs up to me and gives me a kiss. Small brief sweet, just enough to make my body melt. Then he is gone.....

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Hey guys.

they finally kissed yay

Please comment and vote and follow me

Mwah*

~Emily~

PS I just recently published a new book called Locked In With Him
Please read it, THANKS