Chapter 28

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

My eyelids flutter open reluctantly. I have had amazing sleep, I don't want it to end. Suddenly a loud crack of thunder occurs and my eyes open wide. I am surrounded by white walls and am in a very uncomfortable position. This is not the warm hospitable arms of Michael anymore. I feel that my butt is a little wet. I turn and see a toilet head next to me. MICHAEL DUMPED ME IN THE TOILET.

I push myself out and lift my back up. There is a crack and my back feels sore. My butt is covered in toilet water and I am in a cubicle. I hope Michaelmrant what he said. I really hope it wasn't all just a prank. All I know is that I meant what I said and that could means embarrassment or happiness.

The wind is pushing hard against the buildings as if its trying to tip us over. I open the cubicle door and glance out. There are 2 boys standing next to eachother and it looks like they are weeing. Why are they doing that in the girls bathroom?

Just as I am about to inquire it hits me. I am not in the girls bathroom. I gasp and shut the door again. Oh no. Then in walks Michael. He casually walks into the cubicle next to mine and stands on the toilet to look over. Then he freaks when he sees me glaring at him. He falls off the toilet and his shoe gets jammed in the tunnel. I laugh at him.

"A-Alyssa. You're awake." He stammers.

"Nah shit." I say bluntly. He laughs,

"Are you ok?"

"What do you think?! You ditched me in the bathroom and got me to confess my feelings just to prank me." I feel like crying again but the tears don't come out. I must of used them all up. I hear Michael pulling his foot out of the toilet and then he wriggles under the cubicle and into mine. He pulls me into his chest and hugs me,

"Everything I said was the truth babe." I smile in his shirt then hug him back. We just stand with our arms around eachother for a while.

"Uuummmmm Michael? Don't you think we should change our location?" He laughs a little hen unlocks the door and walks out. He locks our fingers together and easily brushes off the strange looks boys give us. I blush at the sight of many boys 'equipment' out. I bury my face into Michael's muscly back. When we have escaped the boys bathroom we walk straight to our bedroom.

Michael pushes me onto his bed and smiles evilly.

"Payback time babe" I feel a little worried. We presses his lips softly against mine then off.

"Uh uh Michael, you already payed me back with the toilet" he smiles again,

"I think Sheila deserves more vengance" he kisses and sucks from my lips down to the part where my shoulder and neck join. I bite my tongue to hold back a moan. He has found my sweet spot. He notices my shivers and he smiles against my skin. He continues sucking. I know what he is doing.

"Michael, don't you dare even think about giving me a hickey." He lifts his head and gets off me,

"Oh babe, its a bit to late."

"DAMN YOU" I yell then walk out holding my neck. I run to Jess and Kay's room. I go into Kay's suitcase. She always has stylish clothes, I am looking for a hot turtle neck, if there is such thing. I find a normal white singlet top, but it is attached to a cute turtle neck jumper that is full of small holes. It is a silvery blue. I also change into her short denim skirt. Because my dress is soaked in toilet water.

Just then Jess strolls in. She stares at me then smirks.

"You have a hickey"

"Pfffft no way why would you think that?"

"Nobody wears turtle necks anymore unless they are concealing something" I groan and pull my collar down to let her see.

"Holy cow Ally. It looks like this guy punched you in the shoulder." I run to the inbuilt mirror to see for myself. Its a big purple and red spot. He has made it big and down all the areas around it for effect. I am going to kill him.

"How long does it take for these things to go away?" I ask. Jesse giggles,

"About 1 full day, but for one that big maybe 3." I widen my eyes. Then I roll the turtle neck back up to cover the purple spot. I have to steer people's attention away from my neck. I give Jess a look and she smiles then pulls out her hair dying kit. Jesse never dyes her hair but her part time job was at a hair dressing parlour so she dyes other people's.

I point to what I want done and she gets working. After about 1 hour I have a blue streak down a part of my hair. It definetly catches attention and it rather suits what I am wearing.

I look really hot in the mirror, Jess points it out.

"Damn girl you look sexy." I twirl and wink at her jokingly. She laughs and sends me out the door. Time to get Michael back big time. I walk past him and his friends swinging my hips slowly and battering my eyelashes. They all watch me and I see one of them drool, Michael is staring aswell and I wink at him. Then continue down to my friends.

Troy looks up and gapes at me, Bianca squeals in delight and Lily gives me a nod of approval. Kay looks at me and I mouth 'I'll tell you later' to her. She smiles. I smile. Everyone smiles.

I feel really really good, the happiest I have ever felt. I have a guy, awesome friends and finally a place that I fit into. Alyssa, welcome to the BAA and your real future.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!