Chapter 5

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

I storm out of the room to do something I need to do. I look everywhere for Michael and find him flirting with the cakefaces again. This is my chance. I smile evily and my own harshness.

I walk over to Michael and put a concerned look on my face. As soon as he sees me he smirks and the other girls glare.

"Honey come on we already know this doesn't work." I say putting my arm around him. He stops smirking and I can see his eyes trying to read what I am doing. I keep the concerned look,

"Hanging out with girls is not going to change your problem" suddenly Michael gets it and gives me dagger glares but I keep going,

"And anyway what would your boyfriend say about this hmmm?" The girls sigh and get up and walk away. As soon as they are gone I burst out laughing.

"Ahahahaha" Michael is still glaring at me.

"I can't believe you did that." He said through gritted teeth. I stick my finger in the air to tell him to give me a moment. Ok now I am doing the thing where you have stopped laughing but are constantly clapping like a seal.

"Ok I'm done, but why are you surprised I am a revenge seeker and you ditched me in the bedroom."

He stopped glaring and a challenging look came onto his face.

"Ok to make university more fun, lets have a prank war through it. Just you and me, no one else. You can't ask for help and you can't tell ANYONE about it. Deal?" I shake hands with him.

While we are touching I take the moment to see what he looks like. He has dark brown hair, is tan, has big muscles, brown eyes, and a big smirk. Well I guess he isn't to bad but I hate the smirk.

I let go of his big hand and walk away. I find Troy with some other boys. They are laughing their heads off.

I go to him,

"Hey Troy" he looks up at me then flushes red as a tomato, all his friends are giving me weird looks.

"Uuuuh who are you?" he asks. I am offended deeply, he doesn't want to know me to impress his friends.

"Oh yeah I'm just a random crazy girl that comes up and says hi to you, WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?!" I state angrily. He can sense the tension but he holds his ground,

"Umm I don't know you so yeah" he looks desperate but I don't care,

"You jerk, I thought you were different" I mutter then walk away. When I am about 9 metres away I begin crying. I run to my room and go in the lie on the bed and cry. After about 20 minutes Michael walks in.

I sit up and wipe my eyes.

"Hey, have you been crying?"

"Yeah because I saw your face" I snap. He puts his hand up in defense.

"Sorry for caring" I roll my eyes. I decide to go to sleep. I grab my pyjamas and go under the covers, I don't want anyone to see me. I get changed in less than a minute.

I see Michael in boxer shorts sitting on his bed, he is texting someone. Suddenly my phone goes off.

I grab it and look at the screen.

Hey babe, nice pyjamas ;) - Unknown Caller

I glare at him then text back but not before giving him a caller ID

Shutup pervert - Ally

Oooh so feisty but I know you want me - McAsshole

I burst out laughing again. Ok this may seem weird, but when I was really angry Michael made me laugh! well technically it was my awesome nick naming skills but it wouldn't of happened if Michael wasn't here.

What? I don't get the joke... - McAsshole

DW I am going to bed now night! - Ally

Night babe be ready for tomorrow's first round - McAsshole

At first I thought it was a dirty statement but then I remembered the prank war! I spend the rest of my consciencness thinking up a good one.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Hey guys, tell me what you think please,

And also if you like this book can you please vote thankyou

Bye