Chapter 34

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't point it at me" screeched Lenny and pushed the nose of the gun just as I pulled the trigger. There was a loud bang and it caused me to whack myself in the head with the gun and topple over.
"My gosh" murmured Lenny. I groaned and rubbed the newly forming lump on my forehead.
"We need to work on that dear" said Lenny taking the gun out of my hand. Suddenly Michael bursts through the door,
"I HEARD GUNSHOTS WHAT IS GOING ON?!" I rolled my eyes,
"I was just shooting my first gun. No need to freak out." MIchael glared at me then turned to Lenny,
"Never let her touch this again" Lenny chuckled and looked at the hole in the wall I had made, "I wasn't planning on it"

Michael was bubbling with rage but he seemed to calm a little at the sight of the old man standing beside the door. The man smiled at him,
"Good to see you Mikey" Michael nodded and pulled the man into a warm embrace. Lenny attempted to join the hug but that earn him a kick in the shins from Michael. I don't know what is stuffed up Michaels ass.

"So what shall we do now huh?" I asked intently. Michael walked over to me and I could see the rage again taking control of him,
"YOU are going home." I out my hand on my hip. How dare he, after all that,
"I will not go home and you can't make me. You have lied to me, kidnapped me, nearly got me killed and now you are angry with me?"
"Alyssa the world does not revolve around you, have you ever stopped to think that none of this is your business and you are not involved in it? Ofcourse you haven't because you think this is all about you" he spat. That's it,
"Michael.... YOU PIECE OF SHIT HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT. I GOT CAUGHT UP IN THIS WHEN I MET LENNY WHO WAS TIED UP!! THEN YOU TOOK ME HERE ONLY TO DO SOME PRIVATE BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF AN NOT TELL ME CRAP, THEN YELL AT ME FOR HAVING THE WORLD REVOLVE AROUND ME. YOU KNOW WHAT MICHAEL?! GO TO HELL"

I stormed out of the building and started to run. I ran and ran and ran. The rain had stopped a while ago but there were puddles and mini rivers everywhere. I dodged the water while forming my own. The tears fell by the bucket load. I was blinded by the tears and I didn't notice a taxi driving down the road.
I turned only to see a yellow light then blackness.
------------------------------------------------------------
I blinked a couple of times letting my eyes adjust. I was in a white room linked up to machine that seemed to be monitoring my heart. What happened? I stare at myself and examine for injuries. My arm is in a cast but that seems to be the only big thing. I lean forward and take off the blanket exposing my legs. They are covered it cuts and bruises.
My head is hurting and I can feel a lump in my forehead, then it all comes back to me
The gun, the fight, the car. I WAS HIT BY A FREAKING CAR!

A door to my left is flung open and I hear a scream.
"ALYSSA IM HERE" the unforgettable voice of Jess. She runs to me and squeezes me until I can't breathe.
"Are you okay? What happened? Michael called....."
"Pfft Michael" I grumbled. The door swings open again and Kaydence sprints to my side.
"Hey sweetie are you ok" I nod,
"Just a bit sore." The door swings open yet again to reveal Troy, Bianca and Lily. They express their get wells and shower me with gifts. From that visit I received: a new penny board (Jess), a basket of pampering items (Kay), a box of chocolates (Bianca), a voucher for Myers, (Lily) and a 'free piggyback' (Troy). I smiled at all my best friends.

"We were so worried Ally. You were out for three days!" whimpered Kay. I sat up straight.
"Three days?! Does that mean I missed the end of term party?!" Troy laughed and shook his head. Good.
"Um, may I please talk to the girls alone Troy" I asked sweetly.
"What?" He asked looking offended. I felt bad
"Just for a few minutes please" he huffed and walked out. The girls crowded around my bed.

"Um did Michael visit me?" I whispered.
"Girl, he was the one who found you, called the ambulance and he sat here a full day watching you to see if you would wake up." Yelled Jess, "he is a keeper"
"Well we sort of aren't dating anymore." I said with tears forming in my eyes. Bianca jumped up,
"BREAK UP STORY. Tell us everything, here eat the chocolates." She must have known I eat when I am depressed. I told them about the date and how lovely it was then discovering Lenny. Then how I went into dark and wasn't allowed to know anything. Then how I shot my first gun and when Michael blamed everything on me. And finally about me storming of, being hit my a taxi and waking up here.

"Wow, that is one of the most intense break up stories I have ever heard." mumbles Bianca. Kay picked up on something that I don't think I should have mentioned,
"YOU SHOT A GUN?!" I gulped. Suddenly everyone's eyes were on me and most were stunned. But Jess looked impressed,
"That's wicked!"
"Don't encourage her!" Screeched Kay and covered her eyes with her hands.
"I didn't shoot anyone, I just shot the gun."
"Ally you shot a gun. No excuses. Who gave you the gun?" Asked Kay.
"Lenny." I replied casually. The girls exchanged glances,
"Michaels friend gave you a gun. So do you know if Michael has one?" I scoffed of course Michael wouldn't have a gun.

Just then a nurse hurried into the white hospital room,
"Ah I see you are awake" I nodded. "Yes, when can I leave?"
"Today if you would like. The only big things wrong with you are a broken arm, a broken rib and a bruised hip. The rest of you is very good, the only thing we had to see about was how you responded when you woke up, if you were shocked or traumatised. But I see you are coping well." She beamed at me. Then she handed me a doctors certificate explaining my condition, she also gave me a list of precautions to take for the next 4 weeks to help with my recovery.

I thanked her many times and the girls helped me off the bed. My hip hurt every time I took a step and my ribs ached. I put on a smile so the nurse wouldn't make me stay. I was given a box of medication including strong painkillers and a tub of sleeping pills, then some ointment that I have to apply to my hip and ribs once a day to help them heal.
With all that to carry I left the hospital.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I AM SO SORRY PEOPLE!!
I have been really super busy this term and haven't found the time to update. To tell the truth I have been working on this single chapter for atleast two weeks!!
I was so surprised to see over 20k reads. Thankyou everyone who votes, comments or even taps on this book to see what it is about. It means heaps to me.
THANKYOU