Chapter 38

Hey guys I need you all to vote right now
Comment what you think I should do!
#SA for Shaun and Alyssa
#MA for Michael and Alyssa
#SP for Single Pringles
Thankyou
Your opinion matters
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I roll over and slam my fist on the alarm clock. Stupid thing, whose idea was it to make an alarm clock? I mean they obviously wouldn't like something beeping in their ears every morning. The things people do for money......

I stretch my arms and open one lazy eye. Then the other even lazier eye. I rub the sleep from them and drag my self up into a sitting position. I look around my room. I am alone, my party dress that cost a fortune is in a crumpled ball on the floor, my shoes are upside down, one on each side of the room and my alarm clock is broken.

I sigh and rub my temples trying to remember the previous night, my head is softly aching from the alcohol that was put in the water and my face is tear stained. I look like a beast.

I grab my pocket mirror and stare at my reflection, then I grab my makeup removal wipes and get all of the makeup off. Then I spritz myself with some light mascara and some gloss. I change into a black and red striped midriff singlet, pale denim skinny jeans with rolled up ankles and my black and white high tops. I attempt to brush out my slept-in curls but fail. So I pull them into a messy bun and bobby pin the loose hairs.

I open the door and walk out, I yelp as I trip over a passed out girl outside my door and collapse coming face to face with another passed out girl. I push myself up and pay more attention to the bodies on the ground as I try to find my friends.

The common room is full of hung over teenagers. They move like zombies around the place and groan constantly while holding their heads up. And I thought I looked bad this morning! Amongst the zombie teenagers I find Kaydence. She is on the lap of some random guy and has hickeys all over her neck.

"Hey gorgeous" I smile at her. She just continues moaning and attempts to get up but fails.

"Give me a hand would you" I reach out and grip her hand then yank her up.

"Holy mother of dandelions." She gasps and rubs her shoulder, "that hurt" I roll my eyes,

"Come on we have to find Jess" I pull her again. Kay sighs,

"Ok ok be gentle. What happened last night?"

"Someone thought it would be fun to spike the water" Kay laughed,

"Damn why didn't I think of that!"

"If you spiked the drinks everyone would still be knocked out cold" giggles Jess, walking over to us, "morning guys. Ally you look great, Kay you look ... AGH WHAT IS THIS MONSTER!" Jess earns the finger from Kay aswell as a series of mumbled swear words.

"Can you guys help me regain my composure! I can't go around looking like the boogy monster for the whole day!" Pleads Kaydence.

"I dunno, you could be setting a new trend" winks Jess. Kay scowls then grabs our hands and leads us to her room. We pick out a purple mid-thigh skirt, a black singlet, black wedges and brush her hair into a neat side ponytail. I wish my hair tamed that easy!

"I wonder where Bianca is?" I asked. Kay gave me a cheeky glance,

"I reckon she had fun last night. Just before I got drunk I saw Jed take her into his room." I widen my eyes then shake the image out of my head.

"Guys come one I am starving" whines Jess. We walk straight to the dining hall and take a plate and cutlery. Then we line up, I can smell the pancakes and my stomach growls. In the line I see Bianca and Troy, they wave to us and invite us to cut infront of them.

"Hey go back!" Grunts a tall girl while putting an arm out to stop me. I glare at her,

"Mind your own business would you! My friend invited me. You're just jealous that I get to eat before you." She frowns at me and drops her arms so that she can fold it with her other,

"You think you are all that! Well I don't care if your 'friends' are letting you, I certainly am not." I roll my eyes and walk ahead anyway. She sighs but stops pestering me.

"Hey hun! How was your night?" Asks Bianca while hugging me. I roll my eyes and look away. Where to begin, drinking spiked water, snogging a drunk man, watching a fight so enjoyable. Bianca catches onto my surly look and makes an 'o' with her mouth, then she gives me a sympathetic look. I shake my head,

"Don't worry Bee, I still had a bit of fun. I did meet someone..." I get cut off my a squeal and instantly all my girlfriends are surrounding me.

"His name?"

"Is he hot?"

"Where is he?"

"What's his name?"

"Did you guys flirt?"

"Has he got a sexy voice"

"WHAT THE HELL IS HIS NAME?!"

"Guys guys chill. He is hot, has a heart melting voice, I think that we flirted, I don't know where he is and his name is Shaun. I hope that answered all your questions." I murmured. The girls swooned at me answers,

"Shaun" sighs Kaydence dreamily. I glare at her,

"You keep your hands off him missy"

"Woah woah girl. I know when a man is claimed. But I can dream can't I" complains Kay. Jess rolls her eyes,

"You guys are so girly." We giggle and find a table with our stacks of pancakes towering high. We sat down and started tucking in, with little sound other than the grunts and bites of our delicious breakfast. My pancakes look like a multilayer island in a sea of maple syrup, the strawberries are the trees and the blueberries are the little coconuts. My random thoughts are interrupted by someone with a deep sexy voice.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit with you?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------