Chapter 26

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

"Pffffffft no what are you talking about?" I ask.

"Ally, we have all noticed. You stare at him all the time and when he passes you blush. Come on just admitt it!" I bury my face in my hands, sometimes I think that he is cute and stuff but I don't like like him.

"Aaaaaand you hate the girl he is with and you don't know her, that shows jealousy" I suddenly feel angry. SO WHAT IF I AM JEALOUS HE KISSED ME AND MADE ME FEEL LIKE WE BELONGED TOGETHER.

"Ok fine I'm jealous and I still like him. But I can't help it, he was my first kiss and he made me feel love. Then he-he" my emotions get the better of me and some salty drops slide down my cheek.

"His words mattered to me. When we had the fight he said some things and made me believe them. I, I think I really did, or, do like him" Lily stops smiling and looks sympathetic. I wipe my tears with my hand and continue eating my weetbix. I don't speak for the rest breakfast. Bianca arrives, takes one look at me and gets ready to hug me but Lily gives her a look. So Bianca just walks around me.

I give Lily a thankful smile then walk to the sink to rinse my bowl. Michael gets up at the same time and takes his bowl. I try not to look into his blue eyes, or stare a his good body. I put my bowl away and I can smell Michael's deodorant from beside me.

"How are you?" I look at him like he is a cow with rollerblades. Did he just speak to me? I stand with my mouth wide open and look at him. He chuckles a little but with less humour than he used to.

"If you stay like that for to long a fly will go in" I close my mouth quickly and find my tongue,

"Uh, um, yeah uh good I guess how-how about you"

"Well not good really. I mean, Selena is an awesome girlfriend but pretty boring. You were more entertaining" did he just refer to me as a girlfriend?!

"Thanks, there is no one like me out in the world" I say. He laughs again.

"Yup you are very special" I narrow my eyes

"I'm not sure if that was a compliment or insult"

"Whatever you want it to be" Then he walks back to the brownies. My heart shrieks for joy. He just spoke to me for the first time in 2 weeks. AND IT WAS KIND WORDS!!

My smile couldn't be any bigger. I skip out the door and into Jess and Kay's room. They are still sleeping and Kay is snoring. She has one arm around her head and the other inbetween her knees. Jess is fully under the covers with no body part out. I giggle at them then grab my phone and put my alarm on loud. The chorus of 'Grenade' by Bruno Mars blares out of my phones speakers. Jess moans and rolls over. Kay stops snoring which indicates that she woke up but stays in the same position, pretending to still be asleep. I grab their blankets and yank them off. OH MY GOSH, I DID NOT KNOW THEY SLEPT LIKE THAT!

"OW MY EYES GIRLS WHAT THE HELL?!" I screech and turn my eyes away. Kay laughs,

"Shutup it was really hot last night" EEEEW. Ew. Ew. Ew.

"Just get up I don't care. Breakfast will be over soon. Then I walk out and slam the door. I shake the gross image out of my brain. Ok I will admitt I have seen both of them naked before when we were little but now it's just, yeesh. Kay walks out in a dressing gown,

"You know you enjoyed the view Ally"

"Oh yes, I think you turned me lesbian" I say sarcastically and add an eye roll. She laughs and runs bare foot to the showers. Someone grabs my waist and lifts my into the air.

"AAAAGH what the hell. TROY PUT ME DOWN" he laughs,

"Nope. Your a skinny bitch and I am punishing you for it by carrying you around" I groan, I am a bit skinny for my age, thats only because my dad couldn't afford to feed me all the junk that other kids get, I was limited to 1 block of chocolate a month and had to share it with Jess or she would go crazy. All my other sugars were naturally in fruits or other foods.

I kick and yell for him to drop me but instead he holds me baby style and rocks me to calm down.

"TROY ANTHONY CULLING PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT OR I WILL TELL YOUR COUSIN" he goes pale and dumps me on a lounge.

"Don't tell Bianca she will throttle me" I laugh and pat the seat next to me. He sits down and puts his arm around me. He has taken the place of my brother, he reminds me a lot of my old brother.

"Troy, I have to tell you something"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

This is the last chapter that I am ending on talk. Sorry if you don't like it.

~234emi234~