Chapter 16

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

"Excuse me TAXIIIII!" I scream. A taxi pulls over and a middle aged, grump looking man sticks his head out,

"Uuuh, hey taxi man. I uuuh was ditched here by my date, uh I mean friend and I need a lift back to the BAA dorms but I don't have any money because he was paying for everything so yeah." I look pleadingly at him. He just laughs,

"You think you can fool me darling, if you go to this restaurant and go to the BAA the you must have money so I'm sorry but that would be $6.00"

"Does imaginary dollars count?" I ask. He shakes his head and rolls the window up then drives away. COME ON. I groan, freakin Michael kissed me then left me. I was completely stunned at his action and was amazed at the result my body gave me. My heart melted, my eyes twinkled, my fingertips tingled, my mouth longed for more. I don't know if that is hormones or if I like him. I can't like McAsshole can I?

Suddenly an amazing car pulls up beside me. It is an electric blue with white wheel rims and dark windows. Someone opens the passenger door and smiles at me, it is Troy. I groan again.

"Hey fancy seeing you here. I am on my way home from the BAA, didn't want to take the bus. Do you need a lift?" I shake my head,

"No actually I have decided to walk back" I raise my head and begin walking.

"Ally stop being stubborn, you need a lift and I will make you have one. Anyway I need to talk to you" he grabs my arm and pulls me into his car.

"RAPE" I scream "RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE" but I am I his car to quickly.

"Stop screaming Ia m not going to rape you I need to talk to you about Gabriella" i stop screaming and stare into his treacherous eyes,

"You are saying you ditched me, pretended not to know me, kidnapped me, and now you are asking me for dating advice?!" Troy looked sheepish,

"Uuuh yes?" I crossed my arms. I am not helping him. Never in the world am I ever going to help him!

----- 10 minutes later-----

"OOOOH so let me get this straight, give her flowers and confess feelings then kiss her"

"NO NO NO, you confess, then give flowers, then see if she kisses you. If she doesn't kiss you then you will see that she has no feelings for you"

"But what if she doesn't have feelings for me and I confessed my feelings for no reason?"

"The you will go in your room, cry about the fact that she didn't take your sorry ass, think about committing suicide, slap yourself inthe face to snap out of it, then get up and move on with your damn life" giving dating advice to a brick wall is easier that Troy. He is he dumbest person in the freakin planet.

We have been driving for a while and then Troy asked me a question that I was trying to avoid.

"Soo where did you go today?"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Hey, please comment and vote

Big shout out to jenbrown0809 and kitkat596

They are awesome and influenced the next chapter of my book. It is more awesome pranks. Remember if you have any prank ideas, message me and I will use them in my book then give you a shoutout.

THANKS