Chapter 4

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Wow this is amazing. The schnitzel is cooked to perfection with golden crumb and a nice thick gravy. The chips are a little soggy but I can forgive them. I notice Troy, Bianca and Lily giving me weird looks.

"What?!" I ask, Troy smiles,

"You eat like a pig." I glare as him and poke my tongue out. Bianca laughs and Lily smiles softly. I look around the room and my eye catches Michael walking to a table. It is full of cake faced girls ugh. He starts talking to them and they giggle stupidly.

He looks over and we make eye contact. I turn my head fast embarrassed that he caught me looking at him.

"Ugh I am so full" sighs Bianca. I nod and look at my plate. Not a spec of gravy left. I stand up,

"Shall we leave"

"COMMON ROOM" squeals Bianca. She and Lily skip out of the dining hall. Troy stands up and puts his hand out. I take it and walk out of the hall with him, I feel eyes on me but I don't look around.

Bianca taps a seat next to her on a lounge. She sees that Troy and I are hand in hand and smirks.

"Hey you guys, this lounge is suddenly all filled up" she says putting her legs out," you guys will have to sit somewhere else together." I glare at her, but Troy shrugs,

"Ok" I blush and follow him to another lounge.

"Sooo how is life going Alyssa? We haven't really talked much." he starts.

"Good I guess, not much happening. I have been trying very hard in school to get good grades so I am accepted into this place. My dad has been pushing me pretty hard!"

Troy keeps a straight face,
"Did you want to come here or did your dad make you?"

"I wanted to come but I have always been a bit nervous."

"Yeah same, I am so glad you came, I was so happy when your dad called and said you got in!" I frowned,

"Troy, how long have you and my dad been talking?" he shifts uncomfortably,

"Only like two years."

"TWO YEARS?!" Oh my gosh. My dad is a jerkhole.

"Hey is this guy bothering you babe?" I here a stern voice behind me. I turn and see Michael glaring at Troy.

"No actually" I say glaring at him. Michael rolls his eyes,

"Hearing you screaming from way over there must mean something's up."

I suddenly feel myself being lifted out of the lounge and carried to my room. I am stunned for a while but not for long.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING I REFUSE TO BE KIDNAPPED" I yell. I get weird looks from everyone. I glare at Michael who is smirking.

"Put. Me. Down." I say firmly. He gets to our room, shuts the door and plops me onto my bed. I suddenly feel a bit scared. What's he doing?

"W-w-what are you doing?" I stutter as he begins unbuckling his pants,

"Uh getting changed... is that a crime?" I roll my eyes, why was I even scared,

"Well kidnapping someone is a crime" I snap. This time he rolls his eyes and at the same time slips his pants off.

"Aaaaahhh" I scream " my eyes" I bury my face in the bed. I wait about 5 minutes then softly call,

"Are you decent ?" No reply. I move my head a little sideways and open my eyes a crack. He isn't there. He freakin left me. Ugh I hate him I hate him I HATE HIM!!!

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Please tell me what you think... The next update will be soon and hopefully long.

Tell me who your favourite character is and why..