Chapter 14

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

"That was awesome! Where to next?" I ask excitedly. Michael laughs,

"Its a surprise babe. You will have to wait and see" I cross my arms. I hate surprises. Last time I got surprised I wet my pants.

I was 14 years old. I came home from school on my birthday ready for a chilled out afternoon. My father sent me into my room to get changed into something nice. I did as I was told and then went in the car with them.

I was then told that we are going to have a family bowling game at the bowling centre. I just decided to go along with it even though I hate bowling. We arrived and walked inside and then everyone from my year jumped out and screamed

"SURPRISE" ......

Let's just say I needed to go back home and change my pants.....

"Please just give me a clue"

"Fine rice"

"Chinese?"

"No"

"Indian?"

"No"

"Thai?"

"NO"

"THE RICE FIELDS IN SOUTH EAST ASIA" I squeal. Michael rolls his eyes,

"You will see" it took about 15 minutes to get there. I put my earbuds in and begun singing, "SAY GERONIMO SAY GERONIMO" until it drove Michael crazy and he threw my new ipod out the window!

"That will cost you $200 mister" I say putting my hand out.

"This dinner will cost over $200 so I think it was a fair trade"

I begin to feel bad again. He is spending so much money on me. He is poor, it must be weighing his pocket down. I shift uncomfortably.

"Great now your doing it again" he groans.

"Doing what?"

"Being sympathetic"

"Fine, I DONT CARE HOW MUCH IT COSTS I AM FREAKING HUNGRY!!! Was that better?"

"Much better" Michael laughs and I laugh with him. He pulls up at a massive hotel. It has golden windows and is made from the finest carved stone. I stare at it. I am unworthy,

"Well come on then" says Michael. I look at him, he disappears through a REVOLVING DOOR. I run at it and begin going around and around and around. Finally a security guard grabs me and throws me out of the hotel. Gees someone can't have fun.

Michael grab me by the collar and pulls me back in. The inside is even more beautiful than the outside. Massive chandeliers and polished marble floors. I am still being dragged by Michael and I am glad because if he wasn't holding me I would start kissing the ground.

He sits me at a table for two in a corner. I look at the plate infront of me. It has a fancy steak cut in the shape of a love heart, Diane sauce in a jug, crinkly cut hot chips, gravy and a small appetizer of ravioli. I should be polite and say thankyou but the first words that escape my mouth are,

"Where's the rice?"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Please vote and comment