Chapter 17

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

I avoided the truth in the car with Troy. Instead I changed the topic and told him how ironic it was that he liked Gabriella and his name was Troy (A/N Highschool Musical). We chatted for the next 7 minutes and whenever we steered towards today I would change the topic.

When we got back I leapt out of the fancy car relieved that I survived. I ran into the dorm rooms only to come face to face with a crying Bianca.

She pushed past me and ran out the door sobbing. I chased after her, pushed Troy over and ran past the advisor who screamed,

"MISS MILLER WHERE WERE YOU TODAY" I brushed her off and kept running. I finally find Bianca, well.... her feet. They are sticking out from under a car.

"Bianca? Hey sweetie what's wrong" I decide to go mother on her. Everyone opens up to mothers.

"ZAC ALLY ZAC IS WHATS WRONG" she sobs louder. I think Zac is her roommate but I am not really sure. Whatever he did must of been bad and he should be prepared for his death. No one hurts Bianca.

"What did he do to you" I ask while sitting down beside her feet. She crawls out from under the car and I stare at her face. Her hair is messy, her mascara has run down her cheeks, her nose is red, her face is sagged and the rest of her body is scratched and messy from the road.

"H-h-he didn't d-do anything. But I found out that he is, that he is.... g-g-g-gay" I frown,

"I think this is a bit of an over reaction" she glares at me,

"ALLY I WENT FULL ON FLIRT FULL ON. I made it so obvious and now to find out he is gay probably means I was just embarrassing myself the whole time. Imagine after that happy date with Michael it ended with him having a girlfriend...." I groan. Why does everyone think it is a date? Friendly outing FRIENDLY FREAKIN OUTING!!!

"First of all, it wasn't a date. Second of all, there are other fish in the sea. Don't lose your heart to one guy."

"But Ally, he was my fish, my perfect fish" I decide to give up. This probably isn't the only thing bothering her so I will let her cry it out. She leans on my shoulder and the tears flow. I think I might of fallen asleep but when I woke up Bianca was gone and Michael was sitting next to me. Am I dreaming? I poke him in the side, he chuckles,

"don't do that babe. Small pokes lead to big ones" I scowl at his dirtiness. He's real alright.

"You left me again. YOU LEFT ME. Worse, you left me stunned and out of wack. And without any money. Oh and you will be happy to know Troy drove me home." Michael stiffened at Troy's name,

"So that kiss stunned you ay?" I bit the inside of my cheek. Damnit Alyssa, you and your big mouth. He leans in to me and his hand grazes my knee. My heart jumps and I bet he can hear it thumping.

"Do you want another one?" He has retreated to a lustful whisper that I find very sexy. NO NO NO ALLY. NOT MCASSHOLE. Michael hand is still grazing my knee and moves up a tiny bit to my low thigh. I shiver and look into his blue eyes. He leans in further until our lips are millimetres apart. Then it happens, our lips crash and he kisses me wholeheartedly, I am surprised to find my body kissing him back.

Damn hormones. He removes his hand from my leg and puts it around my waist pulling me closer to him. I wrap an arm around his neck and pull his head towards me. He licks my bottom lip as a suggestion. I just open my mouth slightly as a tease than close it again.

He moans and makes the kiss harder. This is the best feeling ever. Then I need to breath, DAMN LUNGS! I pull away and breathe heavily. Michael smirks at me,

"Well wasn't that something?" I blush and get up, then walk away like nothing happened.

I just snogged McAsshole and liked it?

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ok first real kiss. Sorry that I am not that good at make out scenes but yeah atleast you get the point.