Chapter 33

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!!¡

Alyssa's POV

We have been driving for about 1 hour. We can't drive very fast because of the rain and we are driving uphill so the water flow is against us. There is little conversation, sometimes Michael will murmur something to Lenny but thats all. I just stay staring at the seat infront of me. Every now and then a tear slips down my cheek. I feel miserable, finally when things began to work with Michael and I the secrets came back. I FOUND LENNY! It's my problem to help him not Michael's. Even if they know eachother, Michael had no right to kick me out. He really is a McAsshole.

The shout from Lenny and a swift left turn jolts me from my sorrowful thoughts.

"TURN MIKE!" We are suddenly driving through a narrow alleyway in the rich part of town. I don't know what the hell we are doing. Michael stops the car and turns around to face me.

"Ally you have to stay here. We are going through that door over there and we will be back soon. Hopefully with someone else." He then exits the car and locks it. Then walks with Lenny to a metal door in a cement wall. I huff and undo my seat belt then lie across the back seats. This sucks. I decide to cry for a bit. What else is there for me to do? I break down and cry, really loud and violently. Suddenly my crying is interrupted by the soft sound of a car motor. I slowly raise my head and peer over the seats, out the back window. I see a small truck. It has 6 people crammed into the front 2 seats. I assume that is because there is no back seat. All the people are men and they point to the car that I am sitting in and whisper.

I don't think they have seen me yet. I duck back down and swear a couple of times to myself. What the hell is going on? I decide to get Michael, I am not sitting here alone waiting for these men to come and get me. I slowly lift the lock tab until it is unlocked. I peep again to see what the guys are doing. They have all gotten out and are out of view on the back of the truck. I quietly open the door and get out, I shut the door silently then creep like a ninja over to the metal door. I knock hastily and wait for an answer. One of the men sees me and yells and points. I panic and bash against the door screaming for help.

It opens and Michael stands there pointing a gun at my head. I rush inside and slam the door behind me then push the lock.

"Alyssa what the hell are you doing" Michael yells.

"There-there are p-people out there a-and I was-s scared." I stammer and burst into tears again. I am wet and cold and confused and pissed off. Michael pulls my soaking body against his. He moves slowly forward and backward while telling me that it is ok.

"Ok? OK? What the fuck is ok Michael? The fact that you were an ass to me? That you left me in a car while there was obvious potential danger? That you aren't telling me anything?" I yell in a rage. I push him off me,

"We are done." Michael doesnt look sad. He just nods and turns around to talk to Lenny. He doesn't care at all. Why did I think he would? After all of that.

Michael's POV

I nod and try to look neutral but really, I am killed that she just dumped me. I wish none of this shit had to happen so I could stay with Alyssa. I walk to Lenny,

"Keep her safe no matter what. They are here." Suddenly there is more loud bangs and yells at the door. This time I don't go to check it out. I nod my head towards a door at the back of the room,

"Dad's in there. It's the kitchen. Grab him and take him out the front, I will handle these guys." Lenny nods and grabs Alyssa's arm. She hits him and struggles but he drags her into the next room.

I brace myself for impact and turn the lock on the big door. The door bursts open and six men charge in. They surround me.

"Well well well. If it isn't just the man we all want to see" says one in a growly voice. I turn to face him. It is Brody, he is the leader of this gang.

"Why do you want me?" I ask, although I already know the answer.

"We want your necklace Mike and you better give it unless you want to see your father dead" I shake my head at the extremeness. All for a dumb necklace.

"Here" I pull my necklace off my neck and hand it to Brody. He looks shocked at how quickly I gave in.

"Uuuuh thanks. Bye" he murmurs and leaves the room with his men. Well thats that.

I follow them out to see the truck disappear then climb into my car to get the others

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!!¡

WATTPAD DELETED ALL MY UPDATES!!!

I had to re write this one and I am so pissed off.

Sorry everyone. I will try really hard to update more now