Chapter 22

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

My friends and I are playing sweet and sour through the back of the bus, yes we are 19 but we love that game. Bianca, Lily, Jesse, Kaydence and I got the back seat before anyone else. At the moment I am on 13 points, Kaydence is on 16 points, Lily is on 20 points and Jesse and Bianca are tied on 27 points. Bianca has a title to keep up of being the sweet and sour champion. Everyone waves to her because she is so pretty, I am surprised Kaydence doesn't get all the sweets.

Kaydence has blonde hair that she always wears in a ponytail, she is average sized, and has the most addicting smile, everyone has to smile when she smiles. To get her to laugh the best feeling, her laugh is very contagious.

Jesse has light brown hair that curls at the end. She hates her curls and wears her hair in a high ponytail everyday. If you laugh at her curls or say she looks cute she will burn you with glares. She is naturally tanned and has various freckles on her face that she hates but I love. I am very jealous of my two friends, they are super models and I am an ugly duckling.

But whenever anyone hurts me or says that I am not pretty, those two jump into my rescue. I love them so much.

The bus pulls up at BAA and everyone gets out and finds their first seminar room. Kaydence and Jesse are in Bianca's classes so Lily and I tear away from them until the end of the day.

Jess and Bianca have bonded well, Kay is a bit more far fetched but is very kind to Lily and Bianca. She chats to all the boys in the classes and by he end of this day we have a new attachment to the group.

His name is Jayden, Kay met him in History and he is her new boyfriend. He has dark hair and is nicely tanned, he looks a lot like Michael but is kind and doesn't wear a hideous smirk. I can see why Kay liked him and why he liked her. They are perfect.

We have all decided to go ice skating for our afternoon activity today, Jesse's car is loaded with everyone which in probably illegal considering she has seated all six of us in her five seater.

Kay and Jay are sharing a seat and are having a heated kiss right next to me. Yuck. I shift closer to Lily, Jesse and Bianca are chatting crazily in the front, randomly I hear,

SKITTLES or

UNICORN

They are strange on their own but even weirder together. We arrive at the ice skating rink and get out.

"Ok next time, I'm riding front or you two stop exchanging saliva" I groan. Kay just laughs and Jay lifts her out of the truck.

I quickly go to Jess and Bianca as they pay for us entering. I grab my shoes and fit them on, then grab a railing and try my best to get into the rink. When I am in I slip over straight away. My butt gives a sharp sting but then the pain is gone and I have to get up again. I can hear squealing and Jess attempts to come to me. But she falls aswell. I laugh and we help eachother up.

I can see Lily striding around the rink like a professional. How the hell?

"LILY CAN WE PLEASE HAVE SOME HELP?!" screams Bianca. I laugh,

"NOT IF WE GET TO HER FIRST" Bianca and I scramble to reach Lily who is finding this fight highly amusing. I give up trying to skate and crawl over and because Bianca is wasting time falling I get to Lily first,

"I AM THE CHAMPION" I yell. Then I beckon for Jess to come over because I have decided she is on my team, its Lily, Jess and I vs Kay, Jay and Bianca. Let the ice-skating games begin.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Prepare for the ice-skating games :):)

Any ideas on games or event? If you do message me or comment. Thankyou