Chapter 19

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

"Sorry for i-interrupting" I say shakily then walk out. I knew he would do it. My eyes threaten to spill so I run outside. Again.

The wind is strong and the sharp bitter cold stings my eyes. They water automatically and I crumple down into a ball. I can't believe him! Somewhere inside I knew he was a player but I had hope, I thought maybe we could have a thing, I was starting to really like him.

I can't believe it, I have been here three days and have already,
fallen inlove
gotten my heart broken
wagged a whole day
fallen inlove again
and gotten my heart broken again.

I just rock myself and try to calm down. I knew he would do it so why am I being so emotional? Eventually I collect myself and stand up. The wind is now freezing so I rush back inside.

Everyone is swarming into the dining hall for dinner. I turn my head from the delicious smell, Michael and Troy are in there and I don't want to see either of them. I go straight to my room and slam the door. Then I lie on my bed and look at the ceiling. I never noticed how cool it was, it is a dark grey colour with light grey vines painted all over it. The light grey is the same colour as the walls and the dark grey is the colour of the carpet. This room is very soothing like a Zen cave.

I hear my phone bleep, I glance at it,

It's not what you think - McAsshole

Oh I have heard that so many times. Thats why I never date boys, to much heart break. It's even hard trying to get them.

I decide not to answer. I am going on an ignoring streak. It may be immature but I don't really care.

I go back to the ceiling and try to remember happy things, how can an amazing day turn terrible so quickly? I mean just earlier Michael and I were really close and now...
Well, yeah. Stop thinking about that Ally, I scold myself.

Then I smile thinking about the sticky notes, and the beautiful make over I gave Michael's face. Then I think of home and my best friends Jesse and Kaydence who I loved so much. I remember the sleepovers we used to have and the fun school times. Some people hate school but we didn't, we spent as much fun time together as possible so we could have a wide collection of happy memories to tell our future friends and families.

Then I think of my mum and brother. He used to make me laugh whenever I was sad. And my mum was the best ever. I was so spoilt to have them, and my dad. They stuck by me no matter what.

I am so caught up in memories that I don't notice Michael the jerk face come back from dinner.

"Umm hi?" he asks. I sit up quickly then lie back down again when I see his face.

"Come on Alyssa its nothing like what you might think. You and I could never work we could never be together" I turn over and cry again. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! Two boys have said that in two days. Maybe I am just that one girl that no one likes. I will be single forever and never be happy. So much for those good memories.

"No no Alyssa not like that, I wish we could be together but we can't" I turn over and glare into his betraying eyes,

"Your right we cant. Manwhores aren't really my type" he looks shocked, then angry.

"I AM TRYING TO EXPLAIN TO YOU I AM TRYING TO BE NICE!"

"Well stop you are only embarrassing yourself because I don't care what you have to say" I snap. He stomps to the door,

"You know what Alyssa? I never liked you, you are a bitch and I kissed her because ai love her and you are just a snob. No wonder no one loves you!" Then he slams the door.

Did he just say that. I scream into my pillow so no one can hear, then cry my eyes out until I eventually fall into a unhappy sleep.

~dream~

"No wonder no one loves you"

I step back. My mum, brother, dad, Kaydence, Jesse, Michael and Troy are standing infront of me hurling insults. Suddenly my mum comes and slaps me in the face,

"I NEVER WANTED YOU" then Jesse and Kaydence kick me in the sides,

"WE HATE YOU, YOU ARE A LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT" I start crying,

"P-p-please e-everyone stop-p" they just laugh and bash me up more so I scream and scream and scream. Eventually everyone vanished and I was alone. A big board read on it,

Alyssa's future
Alone Forever

forever

forever

forever

forever

~end of dream~

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

I tried to make this chapter longer :/

Vote
Comment
Follow

:):)