Chapter 30

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Michael gives me a massive hug and then pecks me on the lips. Then he leaves the room to go back to his friends. I smile, I really do love him. I put the bag of Oreos in my school bag and just sit on my bed thinking of Michael.

"Gees someone's whipped." I look in the doorway and see Jesse smiling at me. I roll my eyes but nod.

"He is just so, so, I don't really know why I like him. He is such a jerk but a cute and sweet and," BLEEP BLEEP. My phone goes off. I grab it and look at the screen,

Hey babe wanna go out with me soon - McAsshole

In the rain?! - Ally

Yah, it will be fine dw - McAsshole

I turn back to Jesse,

"He sort of made us official. And now he wants to go on a date with me"

"OUT THERE?!" Yells Jesse, "uh uh girl I am not letting you go. You could get killed"

"Its just harmless rain, sound, electricity and air. It's never hurt me before. Besides, Michael said dont worry" I plead to Jess like she is my mother. She puts a hand on her hip and the other on her chin as a thinking pose.

"Fiiiiine but be back by nine or I will worry" I hug her then reply to Michael,

I'm in - Ally

:) - McAsshole

I quickly change into some comfy black trackies, a cute blue polar fleece, black converse and brush my hair to one side then clip it to stay there. I grab my black leather handbag and walk out to meet Michael.

He takes my hand in his and locks out fingers together then we stroll out of the building ignoring the wolf whistles and cheeky comments. I saw Michael pop the finger up at some people but I just didn't look at anyone. Once we were out the door Michael gave me a quick kiss then lead me to Sheila.

The sticky notes had mostly washed off now but some of the colours have permanently gotten into the cars outer shell. I smile then hop into the car as Michael starts her up. The rain is plummeting down upon us as if on purpose to stop our date. But Sheila backs out of the parking spot and heads out into the city. The roads are flooded up to there wheel rims and for a second I feel like we will be stuck and drowned. But Sheila makes it safely up the hill where there is much less water. We stop at a mall and park in the under ground parking lots.

I grab my handbag and walk to the elevator with Michael. we both race to push the button and I get there first. I smile contently at him as he frumps in the corner. When the buttons take us to the first floor we stroll into the mall. It is empty, nobody is in there.

Not even the shop owners, although, every single shop is open and unlocked. Michael gives me a cheeky grin and I nod. We yell and scream and run around shoving all sorts of food in our mouths and clothes on. I grab the outfit I have always wanted and shove it in a bag, it was really expensive but at the moment I don't have to pay a cent.

Michael walks in a shoe shop then comes out with new vans on, thats his favourite type of shoe. He also has a pair of bright blue vans in his hand and gives them to me.

"Aaaaw I would be much more impressed if you actually payed for them but its still sweet" I kiss him on the cheek. I pop them on with my outfit which is a long sleeved no-back white shirt with a short lacey blue skirt.

Michael pulls me to him and we have a passionate pash in the middle of the mall. But we don't care because there is nobody here.

"You are so hot" he mumbles against my lips.

"I know" I say. He groans and pulls me closer and hugs me tight. We sort of start swaying to the soft mall music playing.

"This is really romantic McAsshole" I say. I can sense his smile and he starts rubbing my back slowly.

"I'm glad you think so babe" I pull away and stare into his blue eyes.

"I've, I, I've never had a real boyfriend before" he stops swaying and grabs my hand.

"Well what kind of dumb blind idiots live in Sydney?" I laugh.

"Obviously some kind" I grab a slushie cup and empty the contents of it on Michael's head.

"Oh my goodness. I just had that urge all of a sudden, I AM SO SORRY" I try to wipe the raspberry goodness off his hair, but while I'm doing it Michael has grabbed the lemon lime slushie and tipped it onto my hair. I refill my cup and he refills his, it turns into an all out slushie war. Michael gets my face in a blow and I fake cry and walk away holding my eyes.

"Shit I'm so sorry Ally I-I uh im so"

"GOTCHA POINT FOR ME" I yell and splash him with my cup of slush. Then I run, I can hear his heavy footsteps getting closer and suddenly I am lifted high into the air. He twirls me around him for a while and I squeal. When he puts me down we go into a nice smooch.

I am really starting to like boyfriends and this is as good as it gets.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

LAST UPDATE FOR A WHOLE TERM

Thankyou for liking, voting for the book. I am really grateful.

I am going to be writing the next 15-20ish chapters on holiday but without internet I won't be able to update them.

Please stick with this book anyway.

Bye everyone
~234emi234~

The Roomateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें