Chapter 11

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

After dinner I go straight back to my room. I need to find clues of where Michael went. I grab the shirt he was wearing. It smells like strong men deodorant. Yuck.

I notice a little smudge of grease on the sleeve. Hmmmm I wonder.

"What are you doing?" Asks Michael. I throw the shirt at him and blush.

"Oh uh uh umm just collecting washing to take to the laundry."

"You're taking my laundry?"

"Yeah, what of it" I say crossing my arms. Michael rolls his eyes,

"You're a strange child, see if you can get that permanent marker off would ya"

"I'm not your slave, taking your washing to the laundry is the most I can do, I am not even putting it in the washing machine"

"What's the point then?"

"I don't know anymore" I grumble. I grab all the dirty clothes off the floor and take them to the laundry.

I put all my clothes into the washing machine and dump Michael's on the floor.

"Stuff that" I mumble. Suddenly my phone bleeps,

Hey babe, was wondering if you wanna go out for dinner tomorrow - McAsshole

I groan. Come on you have got to be kidding me

Dude are you serious? - Ally

Ofcourse I'm serious, having dinner together might make us better friends, I guess some people are way to prejudice - McAsshole

I wipe the nervous sweat from my forehead. Just for friends. Nothing more.

Fine. Uuuuh Macca's? - Ally

How romantic - McAsshole

You come up with something better - Ally

Michael bursts into the laundry.

"Ok I know where we can go, but you have to wear something nice"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Sorry this chapter was short, guessing for what Michael was up to starts now

Goodluck everyone.