Chapter 25

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

It has been 2 weeks since Jess and Kay arrived. Michael and I speak few words, we haven't pranked eachother at all and he is still dating the slut. I guess I shouldn't call her that because I don't know her but she hangs out with the meanest girls at the BAA.

They call themselves the brownies, they all have fake tans and have dyed their hair a dark brown. They look hideous but apparently its 'in'. I hate them all especially the way they giggle at boys and flutter their eyelashes.

Michael wakes up earlier than me and leaves to go to breakfast, he sits with the brownies and all their boyfriends. They do those gross kissy things at the tables and are always hugging and cuddling. It's very off putting and yesterday Jess, Kay and I were having Bolognaise for dinner and the couples did the spaghetti thingy into a kiss. Jess threw up, Kay sighed and called it romantic, and I, I just stopped eating. Yuck.

Kay and Jay are still together and Jess is still single. No guy satisfies her for some reason. I have dated 1 guy and his name was Marcus, he was in my zoology class. But we didn't work out because he is, well, very obsessed with animals. He doesn't eat meat full stop, I couldn't step on grass in case I crushed ants. It was annoying, I can never go off meat.

I open my eyes and stretch, Michael isn't in the bedroom because he has already left for breakfast. I stand up and go to the bathrooms for a shower. I meet Lily on the way. No one else is in the shower section so while we are washing we talk to eachother. We talked about our sleep and dreams, then we sing a duet for fun because when you are in the shower you sound amazing.

I finish first and walk out in just my towel and brush my hair. It's still dark brown like Michael's and I have to say that the colour is growing on me. I dry and brush my hair then walk back into the shower cubicle to get changed.

I am wearing a blue and yellow striped summer dress that goes to just above my knee. It has short sleeves and a low hanging neck. I am wearing blue sole flats that have strings that tie up my shin. I put my hair into a side ponytail and apply some lippy and mascara. Lily comes out of her cubicle wearing a singlet top and high waist booth shorts. She is also wearing high shin black boots and has her hair in a messy bun. She doesn't wear any make up because she has sensitive skin but she looks stunning all the same.

We exchange smiles then walk out hand in hand. Troy greets us in an annoying way,

"Wow, if I didn't know you two I would think you were lesbians" I give him a slap and Lily kicks him in the shin.

"Hey ouch. Violent children" he murmurs then walks to the bathroom. We laugh and go to the dining hall. Its basic breakfast of toast and cereal. I grab the weetbix and poor 5 into a bowl. I can only eat five but every year I add one bix to the mix.

Lily gets cornflakes and adds some milk. We go to our table and sit down. Jess and Kay are late to wake up and Bianca is in the line for toast. I turn slightly and let my perooferal vision find Michael. Sure enough he is smooching his bitch and they are getting really dirty. I have a feeling they are going to ... on the table.

The weetbix in my mouth loses all existing flavour and it feels gross. I swallow it quickly. I turn back to Lily who has a mischievous smile on her face.

"You still like him don't you?"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡