Chapter 32

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

"Uuuuh yeah we do" murmurs Michael starting to undo all the knots. I help him and eventually we get 'Lenny' free. Lenny bursts into tears and grabs Michael's hand,

"Oh Mikey it was him again. He found me around the block, his gang grabbed me and dragged me here then tied me to this chair and began hitting me. They want it Mikey, they want your..." Michael cuts him off,

"Ummm Alyssa this is a private conversation could you please leave." I look at him with a shocked expression on my face. I found this guy to! It is so my business to find out what happened to him.

"That will not be happening. I found him too I have the right to know what happened." Michael clenches his fists together,

"He was bashed by a gang and tied to a chair end of the story now leave"

"NO IM SICK OF ALL THIS SECRET CRAP YOU ARE KEEPING FROM ME" I yell. Michael softens his angry look but with a demanding voice says,

"Alyssa, leave. Don't get dragged into this" I stomp my foot like a child then storm out of LOWES MENSWEAR. This guy keeps so many secrets its so annoying. As for that poor man, Michael has no right to dismiss me from helping him.

His excuse will be 'trying to protect you' but I know its more than that. Maybe this has to do with him leaving at quarter to three every week day.

Michael's POV

Alyssa storms out but I hold my ground. I can't let her enter this war.

"Lenny, whisper" he nods then begins,

"They want your necklace." I stand back a bit then pull out my necklace, it is a gold chained necklace with a diamond M on it. My parents got it for me when I was born, I used to hate it but since my mum died I've never taken it off.

"Um Lenny? They do know its fake right?" Lenny laughs,

"Nope, they are blind to the fact of that. They think you have a real diamond in rested necklace" I smirk a little. No way. My parents could never afford that.

"Oh and one more thing" added Lenny "they are trying to interrogate every person in our gang for information." I freeze waiting for Lenny to continue.

"Including......... your dad" thats it I'm out. I grab Lenny firmly by the arm and get him on his feet.

"We have to go"

"What about the girl?"

"She will just have to come to. But no telling her ANYTHING. I don't want her to get involved in this."

Lenny nods and we exit the shop. I find Alyssa in Supré and lift her over my shoulder.

"Hey jerk put me down" she yells. I shake my head and walk swiftly to the parking lot. We are on the third floor and Sheila is parked majestically in the middle of the road. Nobody else is here so we didn't have to be in a space.

I dump my girlfriend into the back seat and Lenny gets shotgun while I drive. I have to get to my dad before they get to him.

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡

Ok I know that I've been saying no updates until next term but I found internet and had to update these two. But that it folks, until next term.

~234Emi234~