Chapter 9

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Michael gets up and glares at Troy.

"Get out of our room"

"I have to speak to Alyssa"

"Well thats not going to happen" I say standing up and crossing my arms. Troy inches further into the room,

"Come on Ally I am sorry. I don't even like you like that" I frown,

"Don't call me that, only my friends call me Ally"

"But Ally I really am sorry. We can still be"

"DONT SAY FRIENDS" I cry bursting into tears, "don't say it."

"Smooth job Culling" grumbles Michael.

"Hey you butt out of this Mahanigen"

"Oh yeah why don't you make me" I stop crying, oooooh no. Michael pushes Troy's chest. Then Troy gives a swing. Oh no oh no. I know Michael will win, even though I don't like Troy anymore I don't want a dead body on my mind.

"Guys guys hold" black...

Michaels POV

Oh Troy is asking for it. He just swung a punch at me but missed. We have been glaring at eachother for a while. Finally I lift my arm and swing. Alyssa falls on the floor.

"Oh crap crap, uh." I pick her up and put her on the bed.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID MAHANIGEN!!" yelled Troy.

"Oh don't act like you care, you hurt her and now she doesn't like you."

"Oh so I'm the 'bad guy'' growls Troy and adds bunny fingers.

"Oh don't sass me pretty boy" I say snapping my fingers in a Z shape. Troy growls at me,

"What are you her puppy?" I ask. He throws another fist at me which I dodge,

"Don't get started Culling"

"Like I am scared of little Juvi princess"

"Going to Juvi isn't a joke Culling so don't treat it like one" Troy rolls his eyes which makes him look uglier than usual.

I stare at Alyssa's sleeping face.

"Thats it, I'm leaving" Troy stomps out of the room. Good riddance. Alyssa stirs and opens her eyes.

"Wha wha what time is it?" she asks. I look at my wrist,

"Time for you to get a watch" she rolls her eyes.

"Haha very funny"

"I know I am, seriously it is 8:40" Alyssa jumps up.

"Aaaaaagh Michael we have to be at the university by nine. The bus has probably already left!!"

"HEY YOU CALLED ME MY REAL NAME"

"Seriously, thats all you got out of that?"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Hey guys sorry for long time no see.

Hope you liked this chapter

~Emily~