Chapter 6

Hey guys, I have decided to change the point of view for the preparation or the pranks.

If you have any prank ideas I would love to hear them, I will use hem in my book and give you a shout out.

This chapter is dedicated to leavemynamealone and zombierush, thanks guy for the awesome prank ideas. Please read their books

THANKYOU

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Michael's POV

I lie in bed for 1 hour to make sure Alyssa is asleep. Then I creep over to her toiletries bag and open it. Inside are makeup products, mouth wash, toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush and shampoo & conditioner. I grab the bottles and smile evily. I have dark brown hair and every now and then I use a strong dye to give it meaning.

I undo the bottle of shampoo and pour the contents into a vase on my bedside table. Then I pour my hair dye into the bottle.

Alyssa's POV

I wake up to sun streaming in through the window. I am sort of surprised, I would expect a bell to

RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

there it is. I groan and turn sideways. Michael is still snoring peacefully. Prank Time! I get a permanent texta and on all his shirts I write I LUV JB on the back. This will be amazing. I run a hand through my light brown hair. It feels a bit gross. I better give it a good wash.

I grab my shampoo & conditioner bottles and go to the bathroom.

5 MINUTES LATER

I turn the tap and the warm water stops flowing. I step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my torso. Then I grab another towel and rub my hair ferociously. I go to the mirror but it is a bit fogged up. I brush my hair out and smile as it feels nice and soft. I decide to rub the mirror with my towel.

"MICHAEL IM GOING TO KILL YOU" I scream. My light brown hair is now dark brown. Very dark brown. I look like Michaels sister. I shudder at the thought. I grab my belongings and storm out of the bathroom, still in my towel.

I push open the door and suddenly a loud horn sounds,

"AAAAGH what on earth!" I screech. I hear muffled giggling inside the room. I go in and see Michael pretending to be asleep. This is the perfect time for some teasing.

"Oh I am so glad he is asleep now I can get changed without anyone seeing" I say out loud. I can feel eyes on my back. I begin to unwrap my towel. Then BAM I turn around and catch him staring at me.

"Ha I knew you were awake. Now come here and let me kill you" I growl.

"You hair looks great babe." He says smirking. Nobody messes with my hair and gets away with it and he is about to find that out. I get under the covers and get changed I to shorts, a blue shirt that says I'M CRAY CRAY on it, black converse and my cute black bracelet.

When I come out from under the covers Michael is in skinny jeans, one of his white wife-beaters (it has I LUV JB on the back) and black TOMS. I hold back a laugh but a grin takes hold of my face.

"What are you grinning at?" asks Michael. I snap out of my trans,

"Oooooh nothing"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Ok sorry that was a pretty short chapter, I will update again soon.

Please comment and vote,

EMI