Chapter 23

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

"WE WON IN YOUR FACE SUCKERS" I scream. Lily dominated and Jesse and I didn't have to do much but that doesn't matter, we get bragging rights and thats the best bit. Bianca is grumbling,

"You only won because you had Lily, atleast we worked as a team" Jesse laughs,

"Ok can I see some green on your face Bee?" Bianca mutters something and turns away. We have decided to give Bianca a nickname because it is to long to say. Now only Lily doesn't have a nickname, alwell.

Jess is driving back to the dorms, Kay and Jay are....... blugh. But I got to ride in the front so poor Lily and Bee are stuck with them.

"WOOOOOOHOOOOOO, who's the best we're the best" says Jess and she gives me a hi five. We have arrived back and we all hop out.

"I am ready for a victory lap, you girls up for it?" Jess gives Lily and I a challenging look. I sprint indoors and prance around everyone singing,

"WE WON WE WON WOOHOO WE WON" Jess and Lily follow and we scream and jump. We are making a massive fuss about winning a small competition. We also have no shame, Jess gets up on a pool table and starts dancing, I hop up with her and play soccer with the balls. Lily is a bit more sophisticated and watches us while clapping.

Then in storms miss partypooper.

"MISS MILLER AND FRIEND, GET OFF THE FURNITURE" we giggle and jump off. Lily, Bianca and Jayden go and bags us a table for dinner, I follow Kay and Jess to their room. Because they are new they get to share a room together. Lucky.

When we are safely in the room and the door is shut I ask them a question.

"Why did you get expelled?" Kay burst out laughing,

"Oh, haha, it was, haha, hilarious, haha" I turn to Jess who is hiding a smile,

"Well? Details girls I want details." Jess begins,

"Well, we hated all the people there. They were no fun and bullied us for being smart and stuff, so we announced that we were leaving and threw a party for everyone to go to. It was after school hours and we were hosting it in the gym. When everyone arrived we had hooked up an awesome prank and had chocolate milk in massive buckets on the roof, they were disguised by disco lights. The party started and we made it bad enough for teachers to get called and come to inquire. Eventually we had nearly the whole school including the teachers and the big guy himself, the principal. We tipped the buckets over, everyone was soaked except for us and it took the teachers forever to dry the place, so they completely expelled us and my mum nearly shot me"

Kay snorts unexpectedly, she has been laughing the whole time and finally her nose reacted. I stuck my nose in the air jokingly,

"How unlady like" she just laughs more and we all join in. Then they ask me a question,

"So tell us from the beginning. Michael........"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Hey all. Hope you had a great long weekend.

The Moscow circus was in town and I went and loved it

We have exams this week aaaaaagh

Bye
:):)