Chapter 1

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!
"Ok truth or dare" giggled Bianca, we have been playing truth or dare for 1 hour and Bianca and I are laughing our heads off. Troy just had to scream out the window and chat with another driver about his sex life.

"Uuuuh truth" I manage to stay between stifled laughs.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" she asks. All of a sudden I stop laughing. I think everyone felt the awkwardness. Silence took hold of the car. I blushed as red as a tomato in the back seat, in the corner of my eye I can see Troy looking at me through the review mirror. I take a quick glance at Bianca and she is blushing to and looks more guilty than ever.

"It's ok guys, don't pity my, I never wanted one." I noticed the look Troy was giving me soften and Bianca just ignored me staring into space, still looking guilty.

Silence for the next 1/2 hour was not pleasant, it was finally interrupted when Troy said,

"Anyone for Mcdonalds?"

"YES" I replied, maybe to loud. I have been hungry for a long time. Troy stops the car and we all step out stretching our legs. Aaaaah.

We walk into McDonalds and make our order, funnily enough I only like the desserts at Mcdonalds so I ordered a large chocolate fudge sundae and a large frozen coke. Bianca ordered a salad and Troy ordered a Big Mac Meal with a large coke.

Bianca and I went to find a table while Troy waited for our food. I found this the perfect oppurtunity to talk.

"Hey Bianca, don't feel guilty for me, it's not your fault and trust me I am prone to awkward moments, they are attracted to me!" She smiled and nodded.

"I am so sorry Alyssa I am prone to causing awkward moments" we both laughed. I think we will become great friends.

"So are you and Troy a thing?" I ask beginning to get a bit poky. She blushed and shook her head hurriedly.

"No way, he is my cousin. Eeeeew NOWAY" she exclaims adding cut throat actions to emphasise her point.

"Oh gosh sorry Bianca I just saw you to holding hands and, yeah" Troy arrived with the food at perfect timing. Troy scoffed his Big Mac without even chewing and began chugging down his drink. Bianca slapped him while I yelled,

"SCULL SCULL SCULL!" We all burst out laughing. After that I insisted that Bianca order something unhealthy. Come on, we all know ordering a salad at McDonalds is like ordering a nachos with no chips.

She gave in when Troy threatened to tell me embarrassing stories about her which by the way, he did anyway when she was gone.
After the McDonalds fun we took off in Troys car again, this time headed straight for Brisbane.

------6 1/2 hours later------

Ugh my legs are killing me. We arrive at the dorms at 6:00pm. I think we are the last to arrive. I shake Bianca to wake her up. Did I tell you she snores like a pig?
She stirs and eventually opens her eyes.

"Holy cow are we here?!" She asks. I laugh and nod. She sits up straight and wacks her head on the car roof.

"Ooooow" she wails. Then gets out of the car. I follow. Troy has already gotten our luggage out. Bianca grabs hers and runs off. I wait.

"Thanks Troy, for everything, the car and the food and yeah thanks." He flashes me the sexiest smile ever,

"Anytime Ally" I feel butterflies in my stomach. He hands me my suitcase and walks off behind Bianca. I drag my suitcase on the path toward a big hall. This is going to be great!
!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

Please comment more and vote

~Emily~