Chapter 2

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

"Bianca wait up" I yell rolling my suitcase and trying to reach her at the same time. You know when you are rolling your suitcase to fast and it keeps skidding or flipping over? Well that is was I am experiencing at the moment.

"Sorry Ally I am just to excited!" came the reply from Bianca. I finally catch up to her and find her standing infront of a double door entrance to a massive hall. Troy was there to just looking at it.

"On your marks get set.... GO" shouts Troy and we all race through the doors and find ourselves standing in a massive commen room. It has lounges of all shapes and sizes, 3 TVs, a couple of tables with chairs around them, 2 ping-pong tables, 2 pool tables, 1 air hockey table and 4 chess board tables.

Also evenly separated and aligning each wall is doors to dorm rooms. There are 40 to be exact and each hold 2 persons. At the end of the hall there is another door with leads to a massive dining room.

I stand with my eyes wide open and my mouth dropped. There are people everywhere playing ping-pong and pool, laughing and chatting, it is amazing.

"Aaaaah hello and welcome to Brisbanes Acedemic Academy, shortened BAA or BA if you are that lazy, but you shouldn't be if you got into this place." a tall, slim lady came over to us. We thanked her.

"Last names please," she said.

Bianca and Troy both answered,

"Culling" but I answered,

"Miller"

The advisor beamed at us and showed Troy and Bianca to a room on the left. I decided this is a good time to explore. I walk around the place examining what everyone else is doing.

I am to busy focused on an intense ping-pong match when I am shoved rudely into someone.

"Oi" I yell after the person. They are tall and wearing a leather jacket. They smirk at me but keep walking away.

"Rude bugger" I mutter then help the person I knocked over up.

"So sorry, I was shoved into you by that jerk walking over there"

"Haha its alright I am accident prone so I am used to it, my name is Lilly" she says giving me her hand.

"I'm Alyssa but you can call me Ally" I say shaking her hand.

"Miss Miller this way please." says the advisor pointing in a direction. I follow her slowly.

"So who is my roomate?" I ask. I have been keen to know for ages.

"uh um, Mr Mahanigen" murmurs the advisor. Wait I am sharing with a guy? Cooooooool.

I am led to a dorm room door, it has the number 29 printed on it. The advisor hands me a key for the door. My hands shake as I try and put it in the slot. Finally it turns and I close my eyes as I open the door. Then I open them,

"You?!"

!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!¡!

What do u think? Should I keep going? I haven't got any votes and not many reads so yeah...

~Emily~