Chapter 39

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shaun is staring at me with a worried expression on his face. He runs a hand through his light brown hair, sweeping it to one side. I am shocked for a moment until I notice the desperate nods from my friends,

"Oh, uh I guess. Sure." I move over a seat, allowing him to sit next to me. His face brightens up and is taken over by a large grin. He sets his plate down next to me and starts shovelling the stacks of pancakes into his mouth. Bianca and Kaydence are drooling over him while Jess looks confused, she mouths, 'who the hell is that'. Kaydence gives her a duh look that says 'that's the guy she met you dipshit'! I smile softly and begin eating.

I don't know why but I always feel a bit awkward eating around guys, especially cute ones..... And right now I am trying so hard to apply all the manners that I have learn in my lifetime. I cute my pancakes delicately, then rise the fork to my mouth then slide it back out. Then I chew slowly, swallow, and pat my mouth with a napkin. Bianca gives me a look but then shrugs it off.

"So where did you run to last night, you know after what happened?" Shaun's question takes me by surprise and I stare at him. He stares back,

"Erm I called it a night and went to bed." I said, mostly truthfully. He fidgets with the he, of his shirt,

"I thought you would be mad at me" I melt inside. His comment is so sweet and humble, he seems nervous and I feel that if I say even the slightest thing wrong he could shatter into a million pieces.

"Don't worry Shaun. Besides it wasn't your fault" I comfort. He smiles then frowns again,

"But I still punched him."

"You were defending yourself. And trust me, Michael deserves way more than just a punch! He thinks that I am his property even though I hate him and we aren't even friends." I say furiously. Suddenly I remember that I have three friends across the table from me that have no idea what the hell we are talking about. I snap out of the focused conversation and start a new topic.

"What is everyone doing this Christmas break?"

"Troy, Peter, Lily and I are going to the Gold Coast for Christmas to see my grandparents. My grandparents wanted to meet Peter now that Troy and him are, you know, then I decided to bring a friend and apparently Lily had no other plans" explains Bianca.

"That sounds fun!" Says Kaydence, "Jess and I were hoping we could go with Ally back to Sydney to see her dad. We haven't seen her dad for ages. Then we were going to make plans to go to Tasmania and stay for a while with my cousins." Wow, I had no idea that Jess and Kay had made so many plans. But it sounds good to me,

"I am into that! What are you doing Shaun?" I ask. He looks down and shrugs his shoulders. I notice his pained look,

"Well unless you already have been plans, you can come with us." He looks up,

"Really? Are you sure? I don't want to be any trouble!" Kay bats her eyelashes,

"You'll be no trouble at all!" He grins wide and stands up. He grabs everyone's plates and takes them away, but not before winking at me. I blush.

"OH MY GOD ALLY!!" Screams Kaydence. Jess nods in approval,

"He is a keeper. It's not every day you find a guy that takes your plate to the sink without being asked to." I roll my eyes but I can't stop the smile from taking over my face. What a cutie!!! And now he is going to spend Christmas break with us.

Kay, Jess and I rush to our rooms to pack. We are going to leave as soon as possible so we can get to my dad's by dinner. I swing my door open excitedly and begin shoving everything I can find into my suitcase. I also pack my wallet, phone, tissues and water into my handbag. I grab the 2, then go outside to meet Jess and Kay at their car.

On the way out Michael catches my eye. He is on a lounge with a few boys and he is staring at me. He seems to be trying to figure out something. Then I notice his expression darken and he glares at someone. I follow his gaze and swoon.

Shaun is rolling a big grey suitcase towards me, he has his hair gelled to one side and has designer sunglasses on his forehead. He is wearing a black wife beater, tan skinny jeans and black volleys. He grins at me and walks with me to the car.

"I really appreciate you girls letting me come with you" he admits shyly as we all climb into the truck.

"Trust me, it's better for us that you are coming. Our conversations are old since we know everything about each other, but we can share all our stories with you and find out about you as well." I say. He smiles,

"Well I do have a particularly good story. Do you guys want to hear it?" I shuffle closer to him and rest my head on my hand, Kay turns around in the passenger seat and Jess looks through the review mirror,

"Tell us!" We all say.

"Ok well this one time when I was 12 the ..........................."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww everything is working out for everyone.....

Well not for michael.......
I really need you guys to comment about who should date?

Ally Shaun = cute, sweet, maybe some problems
Ally Michael = complicated, adorable, romantic
Kaydence Shaun = funny, lovely, flirty
Jess Shaun = JESS' FIRST BF, awkward, cute, nice

Comment guys and vote
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~