chapter 1: Wild night (M)

March, 16, 20XX

Jennie's POV

It was way past midnight and here I am still wide awake, comforting a baby who has been crying nonstop for atleast two hours.

"Shhhhh.... We will see Dada, okay?" I cooed him.

I knocked on the mahogany brown door I've been knocking since forever. I waited patiently for the person I am eager— scratch that my son rather eager to see.

Come on Lisa I need you right now.

I knocked again and there finally she had opened the door. Her sleepy eyes open widely when she heard the scroching sound of our son's cries.

Read that right Our Son. We have a son but she is never my lover. She. Is. My. Best friend.

December, 16, 20XX

It all happened in a one night when Lisa threw a party in her house. Our parents was away for a business trip so everything was left in our hands.

I was having so much fun with the company of my cousin Jisoo and Rosé. All thanks to the both of them I kinda feel woozy and fuzzy. They had been giving me this weird drinks that I don't what's inside and Im a little tingly cause I wanna pee so bad.

"Are you having fun?" Jisoo asked me under the loud music of Lisa's huge speakers.

"It would be more fun If I am not about to wet myself." I told her, she chuckled and pushed me towards the direction of the bathroom.

"Go before you pee on yourself!" I ushered myself to the nearest restroom and peed. Once Im done I washed my hands and wet my face a bit so that the coldness can wake me up.

As I was leaving the bathroom someone grasped me and pulled me out.

"Hey I was looking out for you." I was startled to see Lisa, she still sober but I can still catch a little scent of alcohol in her.

"What do you want monkey?" I asked her. She pouted and hugged me, she place her head on my shoulder and I can hear her sniffing.

She had recently broke up with her long time girlfriend Tzuyu. She was really devastated that the girl she loves broke up with her and will be leaving to Taiwan for good.

"Can you dance with me, Nini?" She asked me. Of course her being the youngest among us we always give in to what she wants.

I heave a deep long sigh and nod at her.

We went down and get a couple more drinks before going in the spacious area to dance. She was unmindfully drinking everything they are giving her, I was kinda getting worried cause she is turning into a drunk mess so fast.

I took a few drinks and watch as she dance. I don't want her getting into trouble so I stay with her.

A couple more beats I found myself dancing along to the rhythm her body made. We were grinding past each other and it brings a lot of heat in my body. I was sweating so hard to the point that my nipples are already visible in my shirt.

"You look so hot Nini." Lisa seductively whispered to me. I felt a rush of wetness down under and it is very uncomfortable.

I closed open my thighs trying to get rid of the bizarre feeling. I never felt so needy in my entire life. I am a virgin and I never experienced anything intimate. This... This is...

I don't know anymore I just grabbed Lisa by the nape and smashed my lips with her. I can feel that she was surprised by my sudden action but kissed me back nonetheless. I never kissed anyone else before either so this feeling is really new to me. I just move along to the pace of Lisa's lips. I only pulled out when she tried pushing her tongue inside my mouth. I pushed her away from me and ran away.