CHAPTER 51 - FREEING LUCIFER'S SOUL

Chapter 51

'Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master.'

❤❤❤❤ FREEING LUCIFER ❤❤❤❤

Micheal place his hand on his lips trying to hide his laugh but couldn't, he burst out laughing.

"What's so funny Michael?" Lydia asked turning to face Micheal in anger.

"Nothing Lydia, just laughing that he has also given you a nickname like he did to me." Michael answered. "If you are this angry I wonder how you will feel when you meet my granddaughter who happens to be like her father." He added.

Lydia hisses loudly then turn to face the devil's son. "I can see you lack manners Tharollin, but what do I expect when the blood of darkness runs in your stupid vein you arrogant fool." She told him.

Pretending to touch his heart. "Ouch that was painful tiny fish." He said and smiled. "Well I have been called that name a number of times so I am used to it." He added.

"You are so full of yourself." Lydia said with clenched teeth. "That is why every Mer-clan was Killed because of your foolishness."

"Don't you think I know that already? Anyway thanks for reminding me." Tharollin said and then let out a deep sigh. "I know you are doing all these for your sister and her daughter which happens to be my Mate, but that does not mean you will be rubbing our mistakes on our faces every single time Lydia. Let me tell you there are no mistakes in what I did. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go. And that is why I am trying to see if I could rectify my path with the support of you and of course her father, Michael, and my Mate." Tharollin said after his long speech leaving Lydia and Michael surprised.

"That was a very long speech and I am glad it's coming out from you." Michael said to Tharollin with a nod.

"I don't normally say this, so be glad you are hearing it from me." Tharollin said and take a deep breath. "I... am... sorry." He added as if the very words burns his throat.

If Micheal and Lydia weren't super-beings, they wouldn't have heard that tiny whispered from Tharollin.

Lydia smiled and so did Micheal.

"Never thought I would hear those words from you Tharollin after all the insults." Michael said.

"Please don't spoil the mood in this cave right now." Tharollin told Michael with a warning glance which Michael snorted.