Chapter 31 - THE MILLENNIUM WOLF

Chapter 31

'When you start doubting yourself, remember how far you have come. Remember everything that you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. Spend the day appreciating every little thing that comes your way, and you’ll end the day feeling deeply grateful for your life. You have to take the good with the bad, smile when you’re sad, love what you’ve got, and remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes, but never regret. People change, things go wrong, just remember, life goes on.'

❤❤❤❤ THE MILLENNIUM WOLF ❤❤❤❤

Sarah opened the front door of her house with the spare key that was with her. Her grandmother wasn't around.

"Come in Jorkallun." Sarah said sweetly as she gesture with her hand for Jorkallun to follow her.

Jorkallun followed her in looking around him. "Your house is nice Sarah."

"Thank you." Sarah said blushing a little bit. "My room is up the stairs, if my grandmother comes home now and see you, her questions will fill a whole book, so I am avoiding that. Unless you have other things you're doing at home."

"I am not doing anything at home, you still haven't told me about yourself Sarah." Jorkallun said as Sarah lead the way to her room and he followed her.

"I know, there are a lot of things you don't know about me, that is why I am thinking either to tell you the truth or not." Sarah said opening the door to her room.

Jorkallun has to blink his eyes as he entered her room, everything around the room was in blue. He wasn't paying attention the night he had come to her room. The color of her room, wall, bed, wardrobe, table and even the floor, everything was the color blue.

"I see you like blue a lot." Jorkallun commented as he glanced around the room, his eyes fell on a blue rose that was on the table totally ignoring the blue mirror with it. "Wow, where do you get this blue rose?" He asked going towards the blue table.

"From the depths of the sea." Sarah said and her mouth hung open. She used her hand to cover her mouth. Why did she say the sea and not something else?

Jorkallun turned to look at her in confusion as he picked up the blue rose from the table. "From the sea Sarah?"

"I mean to say from a garden...not...a….sea." Sarah stammered the last part.

Jorkallun nodded his head and smile. "Okay." He said and went to sit on her bed, he sniff the blue rose smiling widely. "This blue rose has reminded me of a story. Let me tell you a story about the 'Blue Garden'. He added excitedly.

"Blue garden?" Sarah asked with a raised brow. "There is a garden that is blue?" She asked.

"No, a blue garden is the name of a man " Jorkallun reply. "Listen to the story first before you conclude."

"Of course my Lord, speak for thy servant is hearing." Sarah said smiling as she went to sit beside him.

Jorkallun cleared his throat and begin the story.

"My Mother once told me this story. In a distant land lived a king, whose daughter did not want to marry. Though she didn't tell me what kind of Supernatural he was. The king urged his daughter, but she persistently refused. Probably because no one was able to conquer her heart. In order to be left alone, she set an unattainable condition: the marriage applicant must bring her a blue rose. She got a blue rose of gemstone, a colored rose and a painted one. But of course no one was able to bring her a real, living blue rose. She was not unhappy about that.