Chapter 41 - THAROLLIN AND RAE

Chapter 41

'This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.'

❤❤❤❤ THAROLLIN AND RAE ❤❤❤❤

Steadying her breath, Queen Rosa slowly stood up from her bed and silent tears begin to fall from her eyes which she quickly clean. It has been long.

"Tamara, you have bitten more than you can chew." Rosa said softly as she touched her forehead, carrasing it slowly. "You think I will remain like this forever, well you thought wrong my dear friend, very wrong."

Now that she has remember who she is, everything has changed. She has to meet with Lillian and explain everything to her, e everything including her past life. Then they will find a way to stop Tamara before it gets worse. As far as she knows, only Tamara knows the whereabouts of the Tribrid whom she had broken the Vampire Soul connection with a thousands years ago.

Everything was her fault. She wanted to prove to everyone that you can choose whoever you want too and not depend on the soulmate thing. How can a lady wake up one morning and met a guy, staring into each other's eyes, they realize they are soulmates.

What if you are in love with someone else and you suddenly see a guy or lady who you will spend the rest of his or her life with, What will then happen to your old lover?

That was why when he came to meet her to break the bond between the Tribrid and his vampire mate, she didn't hesitate and did it without thinking of the consequences. To her, waiting for someone you've never since before or known, will just meet you and with just one look from you, you are tied to him or her forever, it doesn't work that way. And that was why she had done it.

A decision she now regrets. She shouldn't have agreed to his request. She didn't know cutting the bond will take the life of the beautiful vampire who did nothing to her. Her hands were stained with the blood of the vampire. She is so sorry but the deed has already been done.

She has learned her mistake and promised herself never to break the bond of any mate again. The gods knows why they choose them and she shouldn't have question the gods.

Now her kingdom has fallen probably forgotten since the Tribrid killed every single druids in her kingdom except her, and Tamara….. Tamara has the guts, the impetus to wipe off her memories and turn her into her slave after she made the memory wiper. She had helped her and the thank you she was supposed to say to her was this.

Tamara has been playing games with everyone in the kingdom, and she will pay her back in her own coin.

Tamara won't know what hit her. The priestess should get prepared because she is going to have a taste of her own bitter medicine.

But before she takes a step to give Tamara her punishments, Lillian has to be informed first, after she has confessed, then Tamara would regret the very first day she had shown her hospitality when she ran into her cave.