CHAPTER 27 - CONFESSIONS... J & A

Chapter 27

'You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving. The great acts of love are done by those who are habitually performing small acts of kindness. We pardon to the extent that we love. Love is knowing that even when you are alone, you will never be lonely again. & great happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Loved for ourselves. & even loved in spite of ourselves. Love has no middle term; either it destroys, or it saves. All human destiny is this dilemma. This dilemma, destruction or salvation, no fate proposes more inexorably than love. Love is life, if it is not death. Cradle; coffin, too. The same sentiment says yes and no in the human heart. Of all the things God has made, the human heart is the one that sheds most light, and alas! most night.'

❤❤❤❤ CONFESSIONS (JASON AND RAE) ❤❤❤❤

Rae blush as she heard those words. How could she tell her handsome Jason that she did it on purpose. She could still feel Jason's hand on her hair, as he used his fingers as comb to straighten her hair.

Feeling it was now okay, he removed his hand from her hair and gave her the hair clip back. "There now, you look so beautiful right now." Jason said in smiles as he and Rae both stared at themselves, his eyes diverted to her lips as he stares lustful at them. He wanted to feel those red lips badly on his, he wants to feel the softness of her lips, to have a taste.

If not for the clearing of throat from a particular someone, Jason would have kissed Rae right there.

Turning his head to glare at the Queen Flora who had cleared her throat. He remembered what she had wanted to do to his Rae.

"Why did you want to slap her?" Jason asked as his white eyeballs changes a little bit red.

"Your majesty, this girl you're with, insulted me badly, that was why I raised my hand to slap her." Queen Flora said glaring at Rae.

"Insulted you?" Jason growled out. MY Rae doesn't go about insulting anyone, she is the most humblest person I have ever come across, she is kind and doesn't look for trouble, right Rae?" Jason faces his love as Rae went along with his line, he was hoping she didn't hear the 'My' word he had used.

"Yes of course, why would I insult her, she is trying to paint me black." Rae said.

"That's a lie your majesty, this girl is lying, there are a lot of witnesses here." Queen Flora said in anger, she pointed at an elf girl, who had witnessed everything. "You come here right now!" She bellowed as the elf girl rushed to meet her. "You saw what happened, explain to Jason how she insulted me, Now." Queen Flora ordered.

The elf girl nodded her head. "I don't know what happened, b-b-but my queen lied against Rae." The elf girl lied, if she had said the queen was telling the truth, Jason will deal with her.

Queen Flora was shocked when she heard her response. "Go away you nincompoop." She said sending the elf girl away. Looking at all the students around her. "Isn't anyone going to say something!"

No students spoke out for fear of Jason.

"You see Jason, I wasn't lying." Rae said, "I don't know why people take my kind words for greeting as insult." She added.

"She is lyin-" Queen Flora was trying to say but was cut off.

"Enough of using that excuses, I know who is lying and who is telling the truth." Jason said. "By the way, what are you doing in this school so early in the morning?"

"It has been long I visited the school, so I decided to come here today, only to receive the insult of my life." Queen Flora said glaring at Rae who was secretly smiling at her.