Chapter 8 - AVONMORA

Chapter 8

'Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: you don't give up. Success comes from stubborn perseverance and the tenacity not to admit defeat.'

❤❤❤❤ AVONMORA ❤❤❤❤

Jason who has been staring heatedly at Jorkallun turned his gaze on Rae.

"What did you just utter?" Jason asked in anger, his eyeballs changing from white to pure red. His skin going pale the more.

For the first time in her whole life Rae felt afraid. She was grateful that she was sitting down and Jorkallun is right next to her, she prevented her fears from showing in her face and opened her mouth to answer, but Jorkallun beat her to it.

"You heard her, so stop pretending as if you didn't. Just because you're the son of the king doesn't mean your bride to be should be rude. She doesn't have any right to give out any rules that are not in the school rules." Jorkallun said calmly. "Under the circumstances, I will forget what I swore to do if I ever set my eyes on you, but get the hell out of my sight before I change my mind."

He said in anger, the school knows that they don't see eye to eye, and they made sure Jason and Jorkallun part never crossed each other.

In a blur of movement so swift that Rae couldn't follow it. Jason raised his arm and hurled a knife made of fire across the room. It sliced into the desk, a quarter inch away from Jorkallun's feet. The pretty red haired boy wasn't even scared, rather he raised one of his legs and pushed out the fire knife away from his desk.

"You don't fucking tell me what to do!" Jason yell.

"Unless you want to fight with me and repeat history itself, I will advise you to tell your bride to come and fight for herself, they are both ladies, this situation doesn't concern you. So I will say it again, if you have a problem with her, face me and not her, she is now under my wings, the same way Lolly is under yours." Jorkallun said in a tired voice as he stretches out his arms.

Jason turned to face Rae with the most ferocious look. "You are just lucky he got involved in this, stay out of my way if you don't want to DIE early, because if you don't, even him can not stop me ." Jason said in a stern warning to Rae and vanished into thin air, before he vanished, Rae briefly saw a pair of fire wings.

Rae had to blinked her eyes twice to confirm what she saw, did Jason just disappeared? Was that wings she saw? He is a wolf and werewolf eyes doesn't change and they don't disappear. How come Jason wolf is different?

A lot of questions that needed an answer and she doesn't think Jorkallun will tell her.

She turns her head towards Jorkallun who has already shifted to his seat, ignoring her whole existence, he was already placing his head on the desk when he suddenly stops and he faced Rae.

"Don't cross his part as he had said Rae, I am not as strong as he is, I might be a Dragon, but there are certain limits I can go. The only reason he didn't fight with me is because of our past friendship, so to avoid trouble, stay in your own lane." Jorkallun said with a cold voice and finally place his head on the desk.

Rae had noticed throughout their entire conversation, they didn't mention their names, whatever causes their separation was really deep. She made up her mind to find out what had really happened and maybe try to bring back their friendship between them once again.

Starting from Jorkallun, she was going to make the pretty boy smile and be friends with that handsome white haired boy.

Rae has forgotten the audience they had, it wasn't until Serena Birdrock voice spoke to the students outside that she remembered them.