Chapter 13- CROSSING JASON PATH

Chapter 13

'Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make, one day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without and find that breath is of little consequence.'

💖💖💖💖CROSSING JASON'S PATH 💝💝💝💝

When Rae got home, she didn't tell Lillian her encounter she had with the strange beautiful mermaid lady.

"How did it go, did you meet anyone when you were strolling?" Lillian asked, she was hoping Rae didn't come in contact with the priestess. She was in Rae's room.

"Nope, I met Mrs Ash daughter on my way home, she was going to the library." Rae answered. "I saw her with a guy, they were kissing."

Flashback:

Truly, on her way home she met Kate, Mrs  Ash daughter with a boy older than her a little bit, hiding themselves at the back of the library, as they kissed passionately. With his pale look, Rae knows he was a vampire. She stopped her running and went to sneak on them.

Using Mrs Ash harsh voice, she shouted behind them scaring the hell out of them. "Young man what are you doing with my daughter!"

The young man nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard that voice, with his undead heart in his mouth, he fearfully turned to face Ash but was surprised when he saw someone else instead.

Rae laughed hard at his expression.

Kate who has been hiding her face for being caught by her mother, she lifted up her head when she heard the familiar laughter.

"Who is this?" The man with Kate demanded, his scared expression changed into anger.

"She is someone who isn't suppose to be here." Kate answered her boyfriend. "Rae don't you have something else to do in your house?"

"I have something I am doing now, that is seeing you kissing your boyfriend. Does your mother know you see a man behind the library?" Rae asked folding her arms under her breast.

"That's none of your business Rae, leave us alone." Kate answered her.

"Well too bad, you became my business when your mother gave a good recommendation to Principal Jack about me, so I am helping her." Rae said with a shrugged shoulders and faces the young man whose face clearly shows how angry he was.

"Young man, I believe you know who her mother is, right?" Rae asked the vampire.

"Yes I know who her mother is, how is that your fucking business?" The young man replied in a harsh tone.

"If you know her mother, why hiding and kissing her daughter here? This clearly shows that Ash doesn't know what is going on. Any way, I will make this very simple for the three of us, I will escort you both to Mrs Ash house now, so that you can officially introduced yourself as Kate's boyfriend." Rae told them with a sweet smile.

"You don't tell me what to do little girl, now get the hell out of here before I beat you to pup." The young man said. How dare this little stupid girl interrupt him and his girlfriend?

"You heard him Rae, get out of here, what I do or when I want him to be introduced to my mum is none of your business." Kate said supporting her boyfriend.

Shaking her head sadly. "I even volunteer myself to escort the both of you to Ash home and you are…..oh." Rae said not completing her words, she started folding her arm sleeves up, "Are we doing this the hard way or the soft way? Whichever you choose, I will accept."