Chapter 35 - FATHER AND DAUGHTER

Forbidden love lovers, I hope there is no misunderstanding in the last two chapters........ If there is, please drop ur questions and I'll gladly clear it off by the next chapter.
Enjoy this sweet chapter... Rae is at  it again......... 👌

Chapter 35

'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance. We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create. Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.'

❤❤❤❤ FATHER AND DAUGHTER ❤❤❤❤

"What did you just say to me?" Tharollin boom voice demanded immediately, his nose twitching upwards in a funny way as he stares angrily at the little girl. How dare she calls him a 'skull' man? Who does that?

"Seriously why do people always ask me to repeat what I said when I know they heard me loud and clear, and skull man, your case is no difference, so stop pretending as if you don't hear what I said." Rae said not intimidated by him nor the angry look directed on her.

"Do you have any atom of idea who is standing right in front of you? Do you little girl?" Tharollin growled out the words as he tried to make himself look more fearful. Who is this strange little girl that is not afraid of him and talks back to him?

"I would ask you the same questions little boy, do have any idea who this 'little girl' you just called me, is? Do you little boy?" Rae said growling out the words as the same way the skull man did.

That's it, the 'little boy' part angered Tharollin and he growled out, this time in fury. The caves around them shook, as some of the walls started falling off, some started cracking. And strangely enough, Tharollin found out he couldn't hurt the girl, and that anger him the more.

"I can see you have no fear in you little girl, you better run off before you will see the other side of me which you will hate." Tharollin found himself talking instead of killing her like he planned to do, he made sure his entire face showed a little bit of blackness in it so that it can scare the little girl out of here. It had worked before and has always worked, no one who has seen the blackness on his face will still stand on his or her feet, and this time around won't be different.

Rae laughed out loud surprising Tharollin as she saw the strange blackness spreading around his light face, his dark eyeballs glowing brightly. She wasn't scared of the man standing in front of her like she was with Jason when they were at each other's throats, she actually find the man before her interesting, and something just seemed to draw her nearer to the man as if they had a connection. Why would she feel she had a connection to the strange man? Rae thought as she continued to laugh at his face that ought to be scary. Seriously speaking, is like he doesn't know who she is.

"Seriously, you think that your 'scary little face' will scare me? Well think again skull man because I am not afraid one bit." Rae said in between laughs. "Oh I mean to say skull little boy."

"Do not call me that, I am not a little boy, I am much older, very, much older than you think little girl." Tharollin said, who had given this girl courage to talk back at him without any fear in her eyes or body. Seriously, where is the fear he normally see on people when they saw him? Why isn't she afraid of him?