Chapter 46 - LUCIFER

Chapter 46

'When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always. There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
" Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope. Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours. I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.'

❤❤❤❤ LUCIFER ❤❤❤❤

"D-did y-y-you j-ju-just sa-say I cal-called y-y-you a R-rif-riff-riffraff?" Jack asked trying to sound surprised but failed woefully at his acting attempt. "I totally h-have no i-idea of what you are saying Sire." He added with a forced smile.

"Today is the first day I came into this school with my daughter, and I got insulted by a boy." Tharollin said looking at Jack with an evil glint in his eyes. "How old are you anyway?" He asked casually at the shaking man.

"I-i am eight hundr-" Jack started to say but got interrupted by Tharollin.

"Stand up when talking to me, I am now the school proprietor and you are now my student or better still my teacher I am yet to employ." Tharollin said.

How he managed to get up and stayed upright with his legs still shaking remains a mystery to Jack. "I am ei-eight Hund-hundred years o-old S-sire (800)." Jack manage to stammered out.

"Eight hundred years old? And there I thought you are like two thousand years old (2,000) you know, with the way you carry yourself as if you are the oldest creature in the Supernaturals, not knowing you are just eight hundred years old." Rae said with a smile as she turned her head to face Jack.

"I just get insulted by a child." Tharollin said after a while. "Why did you call me a riffraff or is that how you call your student's parents names the first time you see them?" Tharollin asked.

"I-i am so so-sorry S-si-sire, I-i th-thought it was so-somebody el-else t-th-that was cau-causing the up-uproar in m-my school with my ha-har-hardwo-working stu-student Rae. H-how can I call the great Tharollin a R-rif-riff-riffraff?" Jack asked as he stared at father and daughter who just glue their eyes on him. "It doe-doesn't m-make a-any sen-sense to me sire." He managed to speak. "I ap-apolo-gise for my un-uncalled be-hav-ior Sire, it won't rep-repeat it-se-self again."

"Who built the school?" Tharollin asked suddenly picking interest in it.

"A-all the K-kings and Q-queens bo-both con-tribu-ted to bu-build the sch-school Sire." Jack said.

"I see." Tharollin muse and decided to ease the man worries a little. "Relax boy, I am not here to eat you up. I have forgiven you for calling me that name." Tharollin told him. "You won't die today so calm your nerves down." He added and laughed.

Jack nodded his head afraid to speak.

"Why aren't you laughing along with me?" Tharollin demanded as he scowl at Jack playfully 😜.